Matsumoto challenge : Weightlifting

Hey guys! So i managed to squeeze in some time early this morning to sub another episode.

I bring to you, matsumoto challenge weightlifting!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ewe0 ... ng-sub_fun

Translation Notes:

1.I’m quite proud of this one compared to the first one, improv was MAYBE 2-3 lines and nothing is missing, i’m quite confident i accurately translated it 99%.
2.I cleaned up, i edited, i added a few captions sometimes to explain situations so you understand it better, and i also added explanation to some things

Enjoy!

Wow another one so fast? Thanks a lot!

Don’t wear yourself out mate :D

Thanks!

Is it possible to upload to Mega/mediafire for better quality? Maybe also Murakami shoji’s Pilot class and future uploads? Thanks

many thx, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for another episode! Keep up the good work man.

[quote="10gaki":2qv3cojh]Is it possible to upload to Mega/mediafire for better quality? Maybe also Murakami shoji’s Pilot class and future uploads? Thanks[/quote:2qv3cojh]

There’s no problem with the quality. However you may need KeepVid if you want to download the video.

yep that’s true

Great stuff, thanks for the hard work mate!

Awesome i absolutely love the matsumoto challenge series. Keep up the great work, mate =)

I waited for so long for this! You’re the best…thank you so much!! ;) :bow:

[quote="rko3000":1f6nujvv]I waited for so long for this! You’re the best…thank you so much!! ;) :bow:[/quote:1f6nujvv]

But this was uploaded since January! Bruh… :P