Matsumoto Sports Challenge #6 - Fire Limbo

[quote:1aosqjo9]
Has Matsumoto finally bitten off more than he can chew? He trusts his friends to complete a round of limbo that is on fire without injury, but even the other members think that’s insane.
[/quote:1aosqjo9]

http://dtr-subs.tumblr.com/post/1211742 ... fire-limbo

Blog post has both a streaming and download link. :)

Awesome, thanks for your continued efforts to finally get the rest of this fun series subbed. :bow:

WOOO!

Just when I ran out of stuff to watch. Great timing! :rock:

really really appreciate ya’lls time n efforts on the subbing lately. :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock:

Watching this always makes me feel like "this is what offline trolling used to be".

These episodes are just so great. It’s "shitposting" on the highest level converted into a really great episode of GnT.

You just feel like "what the hell am I watching" the whole freaking time. Freaking genious lol. 10 Stars out of 10.

You say potato, I say potahto. You say it’s offline trolling and shitposting, I say it’s a satire of rigid, strict hierarchy in society and dysfunctional, autocratic superiors in an employment setting. :geek:

Thank for your hard work. :clap:

I was very scared about Matsumoto safety at the last, see how they throw him into the dangerous wild flame of the hell.
He almost burned himself.

[hide:1ed71dde]:wasntme:[/hide:1ed71dde]

Wow! Thank you very much!

Wow this is amazing. All this time(years) waiting for someone to sub this episodes. Thank you very much my friend! :bow: