French to English Translation (Absolutely Tasty Pasta)

With hotarubi’s permission of course, can somebody translate the french sub file for Absolutely Tasty Pasta to english?
I’m sure there’s a lot more french speakers here than japanese so hopefully it will be done. If hotarubi allows, it would just be case of translating the french into english in [url=http://www.multiupload.com/6X4FR2TUEE:usqdrxy1]the same sub file[/url:usqdrxy1], so no need to worry about timing etc.

I wish I could do it myself but my extent of french knowledge doesn’t go beyond a few words unfortunately.

No problem, I’ll give him/her my benediction :) it would be nice if he could also translate the notes I made about the ingredients they used. Maybe Kanzaki can help you, you should ask him.
I’m sorry, I can’t do that myself, I’m not enough fluent in English :(

Thanks for your permission! I hope kanzaki or someone takes a look at this thread and can help :)
One step closer to having all of the absolutely tasty series subbed 8)
Oh by the way you can change the .ass extension to .txt, that’s how you edit the subs, then change it back to .ass again when you’re done. Just incase anyone was wondering how to do it. You don’t need to change anything else besides the lines that are in french, hotarubi’s already done a great job of timing and typesetting.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XZ40DEFK

Thx hotarubi for allowing it to be translated to english and your work on translating it in the first place ^^
And ty ligisttomenten there were some grammatical error’s but it was very easy to watch :D

hehe I was thinking of google translating it but I thought it would be accurate at all!
I’ll wait out and see if someone fluent can correct any errors/see if it translated well but thanks a lot for the effort ligisttomenten

I’ll do that on Saturday evening, I will have plenty of time.

– 28 Nov 2010, 00:23 –

Ehhh, this is taking more than I tough! It will take more than one evening…

But don’t worry, I’m working on it.

ooh didn’t see your updated post. Take all the time you need buddy

[quote="Kanzaki":1171xsm0]I’ll do that on Saturday evening, I will have plenty of time.

– 28 Nov 2010, 00:23 –

Ehhh, this is taking more than I tough! It will take more than one evening…

But don’t worry, I’m working on it.[/quote:1171xsm0]

Ganbatte !

How’s the progress?
Don’t feel you need to rush though kanzaki :P

It’s about 70% done, but I still need to verify it is fit with the context of the video because I didn’t watch it yet! And right now I’m on a computer which graphic card is dead, I can’t watch any video (I have red and green strips on my screen, it hurts my eyes)

I’ll try to get it done and ready to be released by the end of next week.

RIP VideoCard , dont worry, take ur time or u will end like the graphic card :lol:

[b:1t05n04o]LAST TIME ANYBODY ASK ME TO DO SUBS !![/b:1t05n04o] :P
This is really a hard task… thanks to our dear subbers!

Hmm… It’s done but I didn’t try it with the video too see if the translation fits the context.
I need one of you to view it for me with the vid, here’s the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Y096YW3

If everything’s fine then I’ll create the topic for it in the Absolutely Tasty category.

Thanks a lot kanzaki, ill watch it tonight and let you know if it’s ok!

– 18.12.2010, 21:03 –

Skipped through a bit and it seems good enough, I think you might as well put it in the AT section…we’ve seen much worse subs slip through the net :P

how do i make the ass file work? o.o!

Put the file in the same folder that your video, the name of the .ass file and video file MUST be the same. Then just start your video.

can someone just put both into an avi file?