Request: Subs For No Laughing Spy Extra Footage

Forgive me if someone has already asked, but I don’t see it anywhere. Can someone please sub the No Laughing Spy extra footage videos? I would gladly appreciate it! Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2213

Thank you but is this subbed?
Because, for some reason, I can’t download torrents and anything like that, so I can only watch them on video hosting sites like Veoh or Megaupload (when they let you watch it on there).

[quote="Kihana94":2z9rubud]Thank you but is this subbed?[/quote:2z9rubud]

Nope.

[quote="iniquiti":30cdyoyk][quote="Kihana94":30cdyoyk]Thank you but is this subbed?[/quote:30cdyoyk]

Nope.[/quote:30cdyoyk]

Alright thanks…but is there anyone that can sub it?

[quote="Kihana94":1h7oc6ln][quote="iniquiti":1h7oc6ln][quote="Kihana94":1h7oc6ln]Thank you but is this subbed?[/quote:1h7oc6ln]

Nope.[/quote:1h7oc6ln]

Alright thanks…but is there anyone that can sub it?[/quote:1h7oc6ln]

Maaaaybe. You’re gonna have to be patient. Out of all the 30,000+ members of this forum, there are only 9 official subbers and maybe 1 or 2 random members who is willing to sub a video of their choice.

i am adding these to my sub list though, however due to exam coming and work and unfinished project this will come in a long time ;(

no worries…just take your time man…it’s good enough that you’re going to sub this…

:bow:

[quote="iniquiti":3s875r1i][quote="Kihana94":3s875r1i][quote="iniquiti":3s875r1i]

Nope.[/quote:3s875r1i]

Alright thanks…but is there anyone that can sub it?[/quote:3s875r1i]

Maaaaybe. You’re gonna have to be patient. Out of all the 30,000+ members of this forum, there are only 9 official subbers and maybe 1 or 2 random members who is willing to sub a video of their choice.[/quote:3s875r1i]

I’m not trying to rush or demand anyone to sub it. As a matter of fact, I really don’t mind waiting for the subs… :D

– 19.08.2011, 23:46 –

[quote="joker":3s875r1i]i am adding these to my sub list though, however due to exam coming and work and unfinished project this will come in a long time ;([/quote:3s875r1i]

Thank you for adding this to your subs list, I really appreciate it. I don’t mind waiting… :D

I’ll do the translating, timing and other things can anyone help me with?

i dont mind waiting for this subbed either. i cant also wait for other batsu games to come out =]