Dai-Nipponjin

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if there were proper subtitles for this film? I love it, I saw it on Blinkbox, but I wanted to download a copy so I could watch without those pesky ads. HOWEVER. Every download for this film I’m finding, as soon as it gets to fight four with the big stink monster, the subtitles go all wrong. It’s clearly a mating ritual, but the subs are about the male stink monster being an energetic kid, not the right ones at all. The ones in the film I saw (and by far the funniest and obviously the most accurate as they corrolate with what you’re actually seeing in the film) the monster is called the big stink monster, NOT the strange flavour monster. And the dialogue is about the male stink monster performing a mating ritual.

I cannot find a copy of the film anywhere to download that has the correct subtitles, and I can’t find the correct subtitle file either.

Can anyone help me with this? It’s driving me crazy! I have the raw film, but I need the right subtitles! The ones I keep finding are totally inaccurate, and not funny at all, totally missing what Matsumoto wanted to portray here.

:@

Dai Nipponjin
[url:cevqiyfz]http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/2011/06/big-man-japan-dai-nipponjin-movie.html#more[/url:cevqiyfz]

Shinboru

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21

I already downloaded this from here and they have the bad subs.