Yamazaki Piano Concert

Hi there guys,
i am a new member to this site and absolutely love it.
Thank you for your hard work in subbing and providing links to download the videos as well. I stumbled on Downtown videos through youtube low quality vids and was glued to the monitor for hours even without understanding what the hell they were saying. Now finally i get to understand!

I do have a request for now though, the ‘yamasaki piano concert’ in the haunted school? Saw it in youtube but would like a better quality video with subs hopefully. :P

Thanks!

[url:1ppywbi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjKJzcvd0BA[/url:1ppywbi4]
The song “Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence” originally composed by Ryuichi Sakamoto, played by Kotaro Oshio on guitar. Absolutely amazing :tongue:

I would like to second a request for subtitles of this video! There’s a non-subbed version on youtube and then there’s a subbed video of the first 8 minutes or so, but not the rest. A long time ago I saw this video on youtube with subs, but it has since been deleted. I would love anyone who could put up a translated video again! <3

[quote="Djabenusiri":26vmtorn]I would like to second a request for subtitles of this video! There’s a non-subbed version on youtube and then there’s a subbed video of the first 8 minutes or so, but not the rest. A long time ago I saw this video on youtube with subs, but it has since been deleted. I would love anyone who could put up a translated video again! <3[/quote:26vmtorn]

I should have this one completed within the next day or so. ;)

[quote="zurui":2hkvbuyv][quote="Djabenusiri":2hkvbuyv]I would like to second a request for subtitles of this video! There’s a non-subbed version on youtube and then there’s a subbed video of the first 8 minutes or so, but not the rest. A long time ago I saw this video on youtube with subs, but it has since been deleted. I would love anyone who could put up a translated video again! <3[/quote:2hkvbuyv]

I should have this one completed within the next day or so. ;)[/quote:2hkvbuyv]
Sweet. I love you Zurui!! Thanks for subbing all of these wonderful videos!!!

Request has been completed : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1906