Mecha x2 iketeru / okamura takashi

Hello, I would love someone to sub more mechaike episodes or specials like the "okaxile" or SMAP specials, I have watched most of the episodes without subbs eventhought I don’t know any japanese but still laughed my a** off :rofl:
Would really appreciate subs for anything with Okamura, i’m sure I can’t be the only one :)

Thanks in advance :bow:

"I have watched most of the [b:1v61va80]unsubbed episodes w/o subbs[/b:1v61va80]"…

so did the video have subs…? ]:)

w/o = without :)

EDIT: Nevermind, seems the official name has changed.

Oy! What a way to twist the knife in my wound!

A year or so ago I found a Mecha Mecha iketeru episode that had Egashira 2:50 dancing with a little girl. Cuteness overload. I’ve since tried to relocate it, and every single link I could find went to a video that had been pulled down.

Very bummed.

[quote="Whackjob":2pnr1aci]Oy! What a way to twist the knife in my wound!

A year or so ago I found a Mecha Mecha iketeru episode that had Egashira 2:50 dancing with a little girl. Cuteness overload. I’ve since tried to relocate it, and every single link I could find went to a video that had been pulled down.

Very bummed.[/quote:2pnr1aci]

Haha sorry about that, can’t help you with the episode tho :( Just try on all players: veoh, vimeo, dailymotion, youku etc

the only episodes I know that have subs is the one featured Morning Musume like
Kimatsu Test - Bakajo
Field trip Momusu
Kusojo

also I remember an episodes that Okamura had an audition for Ultraman’s villain, I think u can find it at godzzila’s Jblog

[quote="suzakuryuu":1rdr0j3w]the only episodes I know that have subs is the one featured Morning Musume like
Kimatsu Test - Bakajo
Field trip Momusu
Kusojo

also I remember an episodes that Okamura had an audition for Ultraman’s villain, I think u can find it at godzzila’s Jblog[/quote:1rdr0j3w]

yea, there is some episodes on godzilla’s blog and on crazyontv but seen them all :stuck_out_tongue: