Absolutely Tasty Series!

can someone subtitle any of these eps for me please? especially the pizza,nabe and tempura ones, there really short and apparently from all the comments reeeeeaaaally funny please can someone does this for all the GAKI fans across the world there dont have to be really good just understandable please can someone try?

thanks in advance

I can’t sub the actual episodes, but I can post the translation of the items they are cooking with. I can post it right in the topics, if you at least want that. I’ll do it as soon as a mod gives me the green light.

thanks but i really wanted to know what they were saying to be honest, you can kind of guess what there going to use but its there reactions and what they say i was looking for, i would pay someone for subbing all the episodes (using paypal obviously) this shows how desperate i am

DTFS made one good hardsub version for the Taiyaki. I have it on my PC in my home town. I will upload it if I can go to at the weekend.

edit: Found it
[url:1pz1u6lj]http://rapidshare.com/files/288108815/DTFS__Gaki_no_Tsukai-Absolutely_Tasty_Series_3-_Taiyaki.part1.rar.html[/url:1pz1u6lj]
[url:1pz1u6lj]http://rapidshare.com/files/288164290/DTFS__Gaki_no_Tsukai-Absolutely_Tasty_Series_3-_Taiyaki.part2.rar.html[/url:1pz1u6lj]
[url:1pz1u6lj]http://rapidshare.com/files/288217611/DTFS__Gaki_no_Tsukai-Absolutely_Tasty_Series_3-_Taiyaki.part3.rar.html[/url:1pz1u6lj]

[quote:1gen2adt][i:1gen2adt]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:1gen2adt]
I can’t sub the actual episodes, but I can post the translation of the items they are cooking with. I can post it right in the topics, if you at least want that. I’ll do it as soon as a mod gives me the green light.[/quote:1gen2adt]

I’d love to see the whole episodes subbed too, but, I would really appreciate if you were able to post the ingredients :)

I’ve seen all the episodes, and for some of them I just have no idea what the ingredients are, haha.

ive got the taiyaki one its just the others i would like to see translated

[quote:i91vd9uy][i:i91vd9uy]Originally posted by Vealchops[/i:i91vd9uy]
I’d love to see the whole episodes subbed too, but, I would really appreciate if you were able to post the ingredients :)

I’ve seen all the episodes, and for some of them I just have no idea what the ingredients are, haha.[/quote:i91vd9uy]

As soon as a mod approves of this, I’ll get right on it.

Hey guys… im really enjoy watching this series! Thanx to you~
but, i think it would be funnier if i understand what they are saying.
i really hope somebody can translate all “Absolutely Tasty Series”.
i watched the Takiyaki episode with sub and i realize, whats funny about them is what they were saying to each other~ =)
please guys please~~ i beg you… anybody…

I would also like to see additional tasty episode subbed, and in the same manner as DTFS taiyaki one was, i.e. explaining ingredients.

i agree… i mean i get the gist of it, but my japanese is not that great yet so its the small things (that are usually funnier) that i’d like to understand

i jump aboard too
the tasty series would be great to be subbed , maybe shibatabread (after a well merited rest) could do this when he finished the hotel-man batsu game.

subb tasty series please. :clap:

[quote:1m21rkks][i:1m21rkks]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:1m21rkks]

[quote:1m21rkks][i:1m21rkks]Originally posted by Vealchops[/i:1m21rkks]

I’ve seen all the episodes, and for some of them I just have no idea what the ingredients are, haha.[/quote:1m21rkks]

As soon as a mod approves of this, I’ll get right on it.[/quote:1m21rkks]

I don’t see a problem with that so you have my blessing :flowers:

so… no one want to sub it i guess…?

Dont worry too much, it’s probably just not in anyones schedule right now. give the pros a couple weeks to recover from the hotel batsu.

I would love to see the other ones subbed as well. The things they say to each other are absolutely hilarious!

BUMP!! :sweat: :sweat:

Possible, though I’m not very confident yet. :worried:

Hi all.
My wife and I are currently working on the "Absolutely Tasty - Pizza" series right now.

Stay tuned.

[quote="ShibataBread":21ybl0bk]Hi all.
My wife and I are currently working on the "Absolutely Tasty - Pizza" series right now.

Stay tuned.[/quote:21ybl0bk]

Awesome! Can’t wait, I’m downloading the episode right now in anticipation :rofl:

Good news Shibata!