Episode #1114 12.07.15 - 5th Yamasaki Produce

19 posts Page 1 of 2
File down? Send me a pm!
Anyone out there who is familiar with the word "skämskudde"? :lol: If so, be prepared to have one close by when watching this :rofl: Some of this definately deserves one, but funny despite that ;)



skämskudde: embarrassement-pillow? When something is soo embarrasing to watch that you want to grab the nearest pillow and hold in front of your eyes.
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Oh my god... yamazaki produce!!! this is gonna be awesome! Jävlar nice!
Sefidum wrote:
Anyone out there who is familiar with the word "skämskudde"? :lol: If so, be prepared to have one close by when watching this :rofl: Some of this definately deserves one, but funny despite that ;)

ok, my bad, ALL of this deserves the biggest skämskudde ever! :rofl:

skämskudde: embarrassement-pillow? When something is soo embarrasing to watch that you want to grab the nearest pillow and hold in front of your eyes.


-- 16.07.2012, 15:39 --

dannemannen wrote:
Oh my god... yamazaki produce!!! this is gonna be awesome! Jävlar nice!


Som sagt var, ha för jösse namn skämskudden nära till hands... :lol:
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
I need a skämskudden dakimakura I can crawl into...

But really, some people might be looking at the preview image and thinking, 'Just how amusing, exactly, would GnT impersonating the Beatles be?'
I watched this last night and again just now and I can tell you it's even better than you're imagining.
Image
DaDa DiDi Da-Da DaDa DiDi Da-Da lol))))
paichu wrote:
I need a skämskudden dakimakura I can crawl into...

I have this little square, padded... thing, that you really are supposed to use when you are training your abs. I don´t use it for that, I use it for my left elbow to lean on when using my computer. Otherwise I get cracked skin there and it drives me crazy, so meh, training-thingie=lazy-ass-in-front-of-computer-thingie.

Aaanyhow. That thingie was splendid to use as a skämskudde. It even folded nicely aruond my face when Matsumoto had his... his... eh? Vocal-sounds? Weird yodeling? Fly in throat-moment? Anyway. Pillow-thingie. Good one. You should get one. It even lowers the volume of your hysterical laughter in the middle of the night when watching Gaki and you don´t want your neighbours to complain.

Not as nice as a dakimakura though;P

But really, some people might be looking at the preview image and thinking, 'Just how amusing, exactly, would GnT impersonating the Beatles be?'
I watched this last night and again just now and I can tell you it's even better than you're imagining.
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
That song..stuck in my head now.
Was that an earthquake alert during Matsumoto's "Arigatou" song?

And Tanaka in those glasses looks a lot more like John Lenon than I thought possible.
^ Yes it was!

This episode was awesome. Great one!
Btw am i the only one wishing for the return of a new yamazaki quest? :P
I am currently making subs for this and have completed them about 95 percent but I don't have a clue what yamasaki means just after Matsumoto asks about the meaning of the tetla pot lyrics - around 6 minutes in, can anybody help translate the 6th minute until where he says Endo did a good job? because I am stumped.

-- 24.07.2012, 19:38 --

Here is a sub file that covers about 95% of this episode, I made it for the video file in this thread from depositfiles, I probably wont be able to finish the rest due to the problem i mentioned in the post above, but its fairly complete apart from that but if anybody can finish it off, it would be pretty cool http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwwn65
funkygibbo wrote:
Here is a sub file that covers about 95% of this episode, I made it for the video file in this thread from depositfiles, I probably wont be able to finish the rest due to the problem i mentioned in the post above, but its fairly complete apart from that but if anybody can finish it off, it would be pretty cool http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwwn65

Wow!!! Thank you very much!! Hope you will sub many many more episodes))
funkygibbo wrote:
can anybody help translate the 6th minute until where he says Endo did a good job? because I am stumped.

The lyrics read, "You ride the bike all night." Yama explains, "It wasn't 'bike' orginally but 'me'." Hamada asks, "Why change?" Yama answers, "It could've been rated R."
never clicked on to that R meant it was Adult rated, thank you very much :), i will have ago at finishing the lyrics off later today
hey can anyone tell me what's the name of the song that endo sang please ??? thank you :)
19 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests