No laughing spy question.

In this year’s no laughing, there is a part where there are a bunch of guys torturing themselves. They call themselves the MSB in no laughing spy. I remember in last year’s no laughing, the same group of people came as well (or at least i remember a few of them). I personally think those people were the funniest out of last year and this year’s no laughing bastu game. So i am just wondering if anyone could tell me who are they and what other videos there are that do similar stuff. Thanks in advance.

They are known as the Hand-Towel Group.

The hand-towel group is a group some Japanese Guys like to form and they are BIG on New Years Eve Parties. This group in particular likes to do crazy stuff on New Years Eve. You can read more information on ShibataBread’s blog. http://www.shibatabread.com

thanks for the reply, but i’ve did a quick search on youtube typing in hand towel group and nothing came up.
Do they have an actual japanese name? 豆しぼり is what i sort of got, but still no good hits.

[quote="marskeiko":3jzewfbz]thanks for the reply, but i’ve did a quick search on youtube typing in hand towel group and nothing came up.
Do they have an actual japanese name? 豆しぼり is what i sort of got, but still no good hits.[/quote:3jzewfbz]

Actaully its just the staff reinacting a hand-towel group (this is a traditional group) instead of normal gift-giving all of them were crazy challenges (in hotel man)

So they don’t have any other videos I think.

hmm…i just found out there is this ダチョウ倶楽部. And they were promoting their DVD リアクションの殿堂. That looks sick, wonder where can i find it online.