Batsu game sound effects?

Obscure? Maybe, but I need them. I have a plan to make something, and I need the sound effects. Preferably:

• Matsumoto…Out
  • Yamasaki…Out
  • Endou…Out
  • Tanaka…Out
  • Hamada…Out
  • Everyone…Out
  • Matsumoto (No out announcement)
  • Yamasaki (No out announcement)
  • Endou (No out announcement)
  • Tanaka (No out announcement)
  • Hamada (No out announcement)
  • Out
  • Da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Out sound)
  • Random lines (Could be anything, just without audience in the BG. Not needed, but would be cool.)
  • Chono "Oi!"
  • Any of their laughing.

And such in the like. Anyone have anything like this? Just mostly want it very clear, no audience laughing, or anyone talking, just the sounds themselves.

Shibatabread used to have them uploaded on rapidshare. Try his blog, www.shibatabread.com

I cannot find the files there. If they exist though, that makes me happy. If anyone can direct me right to them, that would be great.

[quote="Yukito":2x24r6su]I cannot find the files there. If they exist though, that makes me happy. If anyone can direct me right to them, that would be great.[/quote:2x24r6su]

The only thing that exists is the soundpack made by Shibata. You could you an mp3 editor to cut the "out" parts of the already existing files to get what you need ;)

Okay, but where would I find those files by Shibatabread. I just don’t see them. Probably clear as day though. As for self-ripping, I don’t think I could get them without other sounds mixed in. :S

You could have used the "search" function… well anyway: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=75&hilit=sound

I see. I kept looking on Shibatabreads site, thinking you guys meant there, not here exactly…

Huh? It’s not on his site anymore? I remember it was there a long time ago.

Actually, the file is dead.