5 rangers 13 raw.

Hello.

I´m doing an spanish translation of 5 rangers, and thanks to the user hand I have excellent raws for the first 12 episodes, but I can´t find a raw for the last one (the episode some years later).

Do you know where can I find it?

Thank you very much.

[quote="Nafnogard":2n7oewqm]Hello.

I´m doing an spanish translation of 5 rangers, and thanks to the user hand I have excellent raws for the first 12 episodes, but I can´t find a raw for the last one (the episode some years later).

Thank you very much.[/quote:2n7oewqm]

Is it the one from 2001? In that case I have it…, ups, no sorry, it was not raw:( But perhaps you can place your translations on top of the other? I have seen that on some videos.

[quote="Sefidum":9n8iyld8][quote="Nafnogard":9n8iyld8]Hello.

Thank you very much.[/quote:9n8iyld8]

Is it the one from 2001? In that case I have it…, ups, no sorry, it was not raw:( But perhaps you can place your translations on top of the other? I have seen that on some videos.[/quote:9n8iyld8]

Yes, that´s my last option, but I want to try looking for the raw at first.

By the way, how´s the quality in your video? Because mine is awful.

[quote="Nafnogard":2yz9yd1y][quote="Sefidum":2yz9yd1y][quote="Nafnogard":2yz9yd1y]Hello.

Thank you very much.[/quote:2yz9yd1y]

You can see and get it yourself here (if you have proper programs)

http://crazyontv.com/5-rangers-episode-13/

Is it the one from 2001? In that case I have it…, ups, no sorry, it was not raw:( But perhaps you can place your translations on top of the other? I have seen that on some videos.[/quote:2yz9yd1y]

Yes, that´s my last option, but I want to try looking for the raw at first.

By the way, how´s the quality in your video? Because mine is awful.[/quote:2yz9yd1y]

Hello,

It is possible that you can share videos RAW? For the French team.
And if you have files of English subtitles (. Ass. Srt) also.

Thank you very much.
Cordially.