Need help identifying a vid

Hi there!

So I am trying to sort through heaps of vids I have found on different places on the net. Vids that for some reason, when downloaded, get names like b44e6995ssiwoj28u20 and so on. So trying to rename them. This Gaki episode I am trying to get a hang on starts with the cast and Suga sitting in a room talking about stuff. Matsumotos phone rings and he talks for a while before a woman enters the room. Apparently she is Matsumotos girlfriend (or some such). But she seems to like some guy from the staff as well so the staff-guy and Matsumoto has to do a duel to decide which one is the better fro the woman. It´s a hold you breath contest and the staff-guy starts but apparently he sort of loses consiousness and the chick gets all sappy and she decides she likes him better. Vid ends (before the usual manzai) with lots of short clips of the two of them together.

Anyone got a clue as to which episode it might be?

hi sefidum

maybe #728 - Matsumoto vs Ohnuma (underwater breathing challenge) - 17.10.2004

i use the search shortcut (on windows "ctrl+f") on the gaki list page here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2121

i hope it’ll help you :bow:

Maaaybe… Do you know Ohnumas full name? The underwater breathing part is very short… But if it is the one vid, I thank you :bow: