When is the next No Laughing game begin?

When does it begin and how long will it take until the awesome subbers here can sub it?

I heard that they were going to discontinue the no-laughing games. I hope that isn’t true, though!

[quote="Henry Tojo":1hz1vnuv]I heard that they were going to discontinue the no-laughing games. I hope that isn’t true, though![/quote:1hz1vnuv]

thi isn’t true.

In the latest Gaki no Tsukai episode Matsumoto mentioned this years batsu game by jokingly telling Yamazaki not to come to it. So it will be happening, just need to wait for an announcement of what it is

They air in the new year’s eve, and if any subbers are willing to sub it, they will do it in their pace. Might take some months, years, or even generations.

usually when a new batsu game airs, the raw version get released the day after or in the week ahead, and as for subbing the team usually take 3-4 months to sub, mostly around may

The last annoucements for the Airport Batsu of 2011 came in mid November. So most likely they might announce it around there. So maybe another 2 weeks or so. One can only assume tho, who knows really when they’ll announce it.

P.S: Do you know the exact time you’ll vomit :puke: next time? Until the feeling comes, you won’t know, right :^) ? And then when the feeling is slowly going the main show starts :clap: , but compared to the Batsu, its way way way faster. Get it~ :smoke: ?

The next annual batsu game will be ‘No Laughing Teacher’. There was a post about this on the forum but I can’t find it.

– 15.12.2012, 23:55 –

My girlfriend (who is Japanese) said that there has been criticism in the Japanese press about the annual batsu games and how they are rather samey. I hope that this year they try some new things to keep it fresh. I love them all regardless, but Japanese TV execs (and stars) can be fickle, so who knows if they will continue to make them.

I wish it was the temple rather than "Teacher" as it might be just Highschool Vol 2 :(
And I also did read about the criticism towards the annual batsu games. Bummer…