Song from the Opening of Enthusiastic Teachers?

Hi Everyone!!! :bow:

Does anyone knows the name of the song in the No Laughing Enthusiastic Teachers opening?? Sounds cool :rock:

Here it is [url:3njv50i4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwjkaf_batsu-game-enthusiastic-teachers-2013-part-1_fun#.UT2ZsqJg-8A[/url:3njv50i4]
From the 00:58
I think the band is Dragonforce, but i’m not sure :|

And the one from the Deleted Scenes?? Sounds great too, but i don’t know the song :(

Arigato Minasa!!

Dragon Force - Inside the winter storm

[quote="T2-Bot":yju58tn3]Dragon Force - Inside the winter storm[/quote:yju58tn3]

Wow!! That was really fast!!! I knew it was Dragonforce!! Thank you T2-Bot!! You are the master!! :rock:

I was looking for the first part of No Laughing Enthusiastic Teacher "The Deleted Scenes" to show the song, but i can’t find it :(

Thanks again T2-Bot!! You rules!!!

I don’t want to start it’s own thread, yet, but try here first.

I also have been wondering, what the name of a certain song is that was used in this Batsu Game., It starts at about 2:21:21 on the 720p version, just when the Detective enters the bus to read his lines of the script.

Someone any ideas?

I just hear it, and it seems to me, for the quality of the sound, that is a song made for the segment and not a particular song

Ah yea this could be also the case.

Damn, i’m just watching again "No Laughing Enthusiastic Teachers Delete Scenes" and i don’t know the song of the opening!!!

I’m pretty sure that’s Iron Maiden…but i don’t know the name of the song

PLEASE!!! ONEGAI!!! HELP!!! :(

Hi,

just registered to tell you that after months of searching, I finally found the song you (and I) are looking for:

[b:16y5hrac]Masterplan - Kind-Hearted Light[/b:16y5hrac]

That’s the one. Have fun. :-)

I just read this…I’m so sorry for the late reply. But you are an angel [b:3px3t6jz]Samantha[/b:3px3t6jz]!!! If you ever read this, THANK YOU!! :inlove: :inlove: Will you marry me?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: