London hearts 2014 and older

I tried to complete my London hearts collection and hoped for a torrent similair to the gaki no tsukai one, but the only one I found was an ame-talk collection on nyaa se.

So I tried several sites and have the current year and 2015 complete, with a few episodes here and there found on perfect dark.

D-addicts which had all the episodes at one point is still having troubles reopening their torrent section and even som eprivate trackers don’t have them.

So please if you know a place or even have them lead me to them , quality doesn’t matter at this point, I just want to complete the collection.

Thank you

[quote="zwerks":3f3zroau]I tried to complete my London hearts collection and hoped for a torrent similair to the gaki no tsukai one, […][/quote:3f3zroau]

That’s a daunting mission statement :-)

[quote="zwerks":3f3zroau]D-addicts which had all the episodes at one point is still having troubles reopening their torrent section and even som eprivate trackers don’t have them.[/quote:3f3zroau]

RIP d-addicts - I so miss that place :-(
I know AvistaZ had a LH 2003 collection upped some time ago, but now it’s dead it seems.

[quote="zwerks":3f3zroau]So please if you know a place or even have them lead me to them , quality doesn’t matter at this point, I just want to complete the collection.[/quote:3f3zroau]

Completing LH is going to be very difficult - but I might be able to help you with some of the older episodes. Episodes prior to 2003 is almost non-existant, I only have a couple from that time period.

thank you very much, maybe I can help you as well with the files I have found so far(pre 2014):

(TV) ロンドンハーツ 2008.03.04 格付けしあう男たち (720x400 x264+AAC-LC)
(バラエティー) ロンドンハーツ 格付けしあう売れっ子たち (2010年7月13日放送) [704x396 DivX 6.9.2 2pass 46m24s]
[TV] ロンドンハーツ 20050412 格付けしあう女たち 大和撫子SP 熊田曜子・安めぐみ・細川ふみえ
[お笑い] ロンドンハーツ - タレコミ奉行 (2006.02.07) 第04回 - インパルス堤下編
[お笑い] ロンドンハーツ - 格付け (2004.06.15) (第02章) - 若槻千夏、坂下千里子、小沢真珠 他
[お笑い] ロンドンハーツ - 格付け (2008.07.08) (第74章) - つるの剛士、山本高広、ナベアツ、Q太郎、 他
incomplete[お笑い] ロンドンハーツ - 格付け (2008.08.05) (第76章) - 加護亜衣、misono、相澤仁美、スザンヌ、 他
ロンドンハーツ (2008.01.22) 「格付けしあう女たち」 (三原じゅん子 640x480 H264+MP3)

I actually tried to contact some uploaders from avistaz once, who claimed to have almost all of them, maybe these usernames are known on other boards/scenes:
jhivesubs and arata.

It might not be much but every step helps

[quote="zwerks":mdrlg83y]I actually tried to contact some uploaders from avistaz once, who claimed to have almost all of them, maybe these usernames are known on other boards/scenes:
jhivesubs and arata.[/quote:mdrlg83y]
Jhivesubs is a member here:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42131