Filled: Iwatani Birdman Rally 2017 - 鳥人間コンテスト 2017

Hello!

Maybe this is kind of a long shot and I’m sorry if is to off-topic for the forum, but a long time ago someone posted the 2015 contest here and i thought it was a really cool show.

What it is about: [hide:3d3rsftp]On the Iwatani Birdman Rally teams of contestants try to fly the farthest over a lake using self-made, man powered planes on various categories (like gliders and self propelled planes). If i remember correctly, most of the teams are form clubs from schools and universities and seem to take the contest very seriously. The tv show (at least from what i remember from 2015) seems to really bank on the stories and drama of the contest. I thought it was really fun in a climax of a sports/shounen manga kind of way. =)
Maybe more in line with the forum, the show is presented by a group of celebrities. In 2015, Hosei was one of them. This year Koji Higashino will be in it.[/hide:3d3rsftp]

Last year i tried finding the contest again, but i couldn’t find anything that wasn’t a chopped up, 240p stream.
So my request is: Could anyone share the 2017 contest here, please? Or at least point me to here i could find a decent quality stream?

I don’t know if that helps but, if i’m not mistaken, this year contest will air on 23/08 on Yomiuri TV.
Again, sorry if this is kind of out there, but if anyone could share it i would be very thankful. :bow:

40th JAPAN INTERNATIONAL BIRDMAN RALLY 2017
[hide:1bi40i4u]鳥人間コンテスト2017

https://mega.nz/#!XEkXiBqK

[img:1bi40i4u]http://i.imgur.com/9f6XtZS.jpg[/img:1bi40i4u]
[attachment=0:1bi40i4u]40th JAPAN INTERNATIONAL BIRDMAN RALLY 2017.zip[/attachment:1bi40i4u][/hide:1bi40i4u]

Thanks, Ernie, for the video! =)

I didn’t know Endo was going one of the commenters this year.

It was a great this year too. Very thrilling and fun!

Thanks again for sharing, Ernie!

[quote="muyo-san":2auw1yvx]Thanks, Ernie, for the video! =)

I didn’t know Endo was going one of the commenters this year.

It was a great this year too. Very thrilling and fun!

Thanks again for sharing, Ernie![/quote:2auw1yvx]

omg I’m watching it right now and I didn’t catch it until 30 minutes in but some of Johnny’s WEST (idols) are commentators too!! They’re sitting behind Higashinori and Endo. ^_^

Hi ernie is possible re-Upload this video ? Thank you :bow:

[quote="oscarman72":v13lej88]Hi ernie is possible re-Upload this video ? Thank you :bow:[/quote:v13lej88]
I updated the video link.

Yes !! Thank you ernie for the Re-Upload :bow: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: