[Filled] Crazy Journey's 2 latest episodes

Konichiwa~!
As this title says, I’m looking for two RAWs episode of my favourite variety show "Crazy Journey" that was aired from one-two weeks ago. Both episodes shows 加藤英明 (Kato Hideaki) the brave one who caught some lizards, a venomous snake and a little crocodile.

Here’s details:
クレイジージャーニー 2018年4月25日 180425
and
クレイジージャーニー 2018年05月02日 180502

They had few hilarious scenes like a cameraman spotted/zooms-in an orange-headed Caiman lizard hiding in dirty lake. Suddently, Kato-san ran towards it so quickly to catch it and failed while all MCs (Osamu Shitara, Eiko Koike and Hitoshi Matsumoto) laughed so hard. :rofl:

[b:2uyclw6z]EDIT: This request is now filled. Thanks to J-⬢, our beautiful savior who uploaded them right today.[/b:2uyclw6z]

I can get you a 480p version of last weeks episode. Do you want high quality raws?

[quote="Otviss":ulcb8xw1]I can get you a 480p version of last weeks episode. Do you want high quality raws?[/quote:ulcb8xw1]
Not 480p, please. These high quality RAWs are what I’m looking for.
Also japanese subtitles (.SRT/.ASS files) ripped from TV, are optional. ;)

[quote="Gauna-03":1y7yxskz] Not 480p, please. These high quality RAWs are what I’m looking for.
Also japanese subtitles (.SRT/.ASS files) ripped from TV, are optional. ;)[/quote:1y7yxskz]
Your standards are pretty high buddy. I suggest you ask to join this here: http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6296

They have what you’re looking for. :)

[quote="Otviss":2lhvf6vb][quote="Gauna-03":2lhvf6vb] Not 480p, please. These high quality RAWs are what I’m looking for.
Also japanese subtitles (.SRT/.ASS files) ripped from TV, are optional. ;)[/quote:2lhvf6vb]
Your standards are pretty high buddy. I suggest you ask to join this here: http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6296

They have what you’re looking for. :)[/quote:2lhvf6vb]

I know what GGib would do because I’m already invited many months ago. :D
And nope, they doesn’t have what I’m looking for. They haven’t uploaded many latest "Crazy Journey" episodes which concerned me for weeks. ^^

[quote="Gauna-03":2rr3nexf]They haven’t uploaded many latest "Crazy Journey" episodes which concerned me for weeks. ^[1]

I’m a member too and I can see the 04/25 episode there :) However the latest episode isn’t up yet, that’s why I asked if ya wanted a low quality version. Didn’t know what ya were gonna use em for.

1. /quote:2rr3nexf ↩︎

Hungry is able to get Crazy Journey through Kansai channels so the "latest" episodes he can get are 2 weeks behind. So if the request isn’t fulfilled it will be in about another week or so I’m sure.

[quote="Otviss":27aizb34]I’m a member too and I can see the 04/25 episode there :) However the latest episode isn’t up yet, that’s why I asked if ya wanted a low quality version. Didn’t know what ya were gonna use em for.[/quote:27aizb34]
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. As a digital artist, I really dislike low quality for reasons, they make my eyes pixelated.

[quote="Ayaka":27aizb34]Hungry is able to get Crazy Journey through Kansai channels so the "latest" episodes he can get are 2 weeks behind. So if the request isn’t fulfilled it will be in about another week or so I’m sure.[/quote:27aizb34]
Still confused why can’t he record it from another channel that airs Crazy Journey at correct day/episode but I respect his hard work like ErnieYoung. (Sometimes, I’m clumsy like Hamada because some torrents that Hungry uploaded, keep fooling me with wrong date of an aired episode I expected. XD)
Just realized that he might be very busy because of final exams. Hopefully, he is well and will be graduated. :clap:

Because it’s regional some channels are blocked/do not air where he is. For example, how we cannot watch Japanese Amazon Prime with our English Amazon Prime subscriptions.

T-That’s means he doesn’t live in Japan? :o