Request Haneru No Tobira

Need help about/finding a video? Title of an episode? Name of a cast? Got a question about any GnT episodes? Post your inquiries here!
59 posts Page 3 of 4
Haneru no Tobira 2007.06.20
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「ギリギリッス」 「実録スケバン物語 虻川先輩の呼び出し」
https://mega.nz/#!rJVRVKJB
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-06-20.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.06.27
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「ほぼ100円ショップ」
https://mega.nz/#!vEFxGYSB
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-06-27.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.07.04
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「スターだらけの大運動会」 「絶対マネしないで下さい」 「オシャレ魔女 アブandチェンジ」 「反省無用 ぬるま湯温泉」
https://mega.nz/#!WANFBK6K
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-07-04.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.07.11
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「豚地クリニックへようこそ」 「ギリギリッス」
https://mega.nz/#!zRNVDQwL
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-07-11.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.07.18
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「オシャレ魔女 アブandチェンジ」 「ほぼ100円ショップ」
https://mega.nz/#!qQdFxKZD
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-07-18.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.07.25
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「“はねトび祭り” の冒険王」 「短縮鉄道の夜」 「ほぼ100円ショップ in 冒険王」
https://mega.nz/#!ucUllSRA
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-07-25.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.08.08
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「回転SUSHI」 「スターだらけの大運動会」 「絶対マネしないで下さい」 「反省無用 ぬるま湯温泉」
https://mega.nz/#!XQMzSIBR
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-08-08.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.08.22
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「ギリギリッス」 「実録スケバン物語 虻川先輩の呼び出し」
https://mega.nz/#!OZdhBYCL
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-08-22.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.09.05
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「スターだらけの大運動会」 「絶対マネしないで下さい」 「オシャレ魔女 アブandチェンジ」
https://mega.nz/#!qVETzK4R
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-09-05.zip
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007.09.12
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「回転SUSHI」 「熱血 虻川先生の朗読の時間」 「ギリギリッス」
https://mega.nz/#!yQ0DwKiZ
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-09-12.zip
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
Haneru no Tobira 2007.09.12
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「回転SUSHI」 「熱血 虻川先生の朗読の時間」 「ギリギリッス」
https://mega.nz/#!yQ0DwKiZ
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-09-12.zip

I Request 2009-05-06
Bolydoo wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Haneru no Tobira 2007.09.12
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「回転SUSHI」 「熱血 虻川先生の朗読の時間」 「ギリギリッス」
https://mega.nz/#!yQ0DwKiZ
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-09-12.zip

I Request 2009-05-06

Haneru no Tobira 2009.05.06
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「スターだらけの大運動会」 「緊急売り込み企画 ビールのCMに出たい」
https://mega.nz/#!zd81ARLY
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2009-05-06.zip

I'll wait for your next request.
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
Bolydoo wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Haneru no Tobira 2007.09.12
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「回転SUSHI」 「熱血 虻川先生の朗読の時間」 「ギリギリッス」
https://mega.nz/#!yQ0DwKiZ
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2007-09-12.zip

I Request 2009-05-06

Haneru no Tobira 2009.05.06
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「スターだらけの大運動会」 「緊急売り込み企画 ビールのCMに出たい」
https://mega.nz/#!zd81ARLY
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2009-05-06.zip

I'll wait for your next request.


Upload from the old one
Bolydoo wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Bolydoo wrote:
I Request 2009-05-06

Haneru no Tobira 2009.05.06
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「スターだらけの大運動会」 「緊急売り込み企画 ビールのCMに出たい」
https://mega.nz/#!zd81ARLY
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2009-05-06.zip

I'll wait for your next request.


Upload from the old one

You let me stop it.


Tell me the airdate.
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
Bolydoo wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Haneru no Tobira 2009.05.06
はねるのトびら You knock on a jumping door!
「短縮鉄道の夜」 「スターだらけの大運動会」 「緊急売り込み企画 ビールのCMに出たい」
https://mega.nz/#!zd81ARLY
Image
Haneru no Tobira 2009-05-06.zip

I'll wait for your next request.


Upload from the old one

You let me stop it.


Tell me the airdate.


2007.09.26
59 posts Page 3 of 4

Who is online

In total there are 29 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site