[Filled] Matsumoto ke no Kyuujitsu 2018-12-08

松本家の休日 2018年12月8日

Latest episode about Matsumoto gets healed by a sadist acupuncturist. :D
[img:29vc2ec1]https://i.imgur.com/9dtjQgx.jpg[/img:29vc2ec1]

EDIT: This thread is now filled because jptvts (invite only) uploaded this episode. Maybe Ernie can upload it here for everyone.

Dw its gonna go up on jptvs eventually.

[quote="Otviss":3pcrtnqy]Dw its gonna go up on jptvs eventually.[/quote:3pcrtnqy]
Glad to read that but sometimes they missed to record it, rarely. xD
Thank you very much, by the way. :bow:

[quote="Gauna-03":3lcviw2u][quote="Otviss":3lcviw2u]Dw its gonna go up on jptvs eventually.[/quote:3lcviw2u]
Glad to read that but sometimes they missed to record it, rarely. xD
Thank you very much, by the way. :bow:[/quote:3lcviw2u]

It’s my favourite show. Don’t thank me haha. Thank the uploader. I’ve seen you around there :) :)

[quote="Otviss":2koopqku]It’s my favourite show. Don’t thank me haha. Thank the uploader. I’ve seen you around there :) :)[/quote:2koopqku]
Indeed, my favourite show too. Of course, I will thank you again if you’re going to add the subtitles for GnT Reddit (I can read your mind and I am secretly lurking in Reddit, still loved all your subbed scenes of Matsumoto ke no Kyuujitsu~♥). :P

[quote="Gauna-03":1cyc55tm][quote="Otviss":1cyc55tm]It’s my favourite show. Don’t thank me haha. Thank the uploader. I’ve seen you around there :) :)[/quote:1cyc55tm]
Indeed, my favourite show too. Of course, I will thank you again if you’re going to add the subtitles for GnT Reddit (I can read your mind and I am secretly lurking in Reddit, still loved all your subbed scenes of Matsumoto ke no Kyuujitsu~♥). :P[/quote:1cyc55tm]

Haha thank you for watching them <3

Edit: holy shit I just watched yesterday’s episode. I’m subbing that scene with Matsumoto for sure!

[quote="Otviss":28w6iw06]
Haha thank you for watching them <3

Edit: holy shit I just watched yesterday’s episode. I’m subbing that scene with Matsumoto for sure![/quote:28w6iw06]

Hell yeah! This episode was very interesting and funny, so excited for your subtitles! :clap: :inlove: