Ideas for the next Batsu Game?

So guys any ideas on the next batsu game? Location, Job, Special Guests?
Will they reintegrate Heipo into the regular batsu? Will Hamada’s wife join the mix again? Chiaki is always a must. Maybe a new family member of one of the stars. :P I would just love to see some creative ideas. :D

No Laughing Chefs.
No Laughing Firemen.

Special guests should be family members of each, famous actors or actresses, and Jet Li.

I can’t believe we’re already talking about the next years… Kinda too soon for me.

But I would guess firemen to be the next one…

I can also see a version where they will be tourists and for 24 hours they have to stay on the tour bus.

No laughing mall security.
No laughing flight attendants.

No Laughing Coroner.

No Laughing Factory (where they must try to built something, like a car, and attend to meetings. punishment may be a latex wrench)

No Laughing Firemen would be nice too. what could be the punishment?

No laughting in Zoo :shifty:

No Laughing Electricians

No Laughing Amusement Park

sorry for the double reply, bt this one just appeared in my mind. they would have to act as guides in the park during the day and guards in the night, where the park turns into a big haunted place…

I have the same idea as Leo-Kun! it would be great to watch them on an amusement park! Taking cares of stuff during day-time and at night having gard dutties. Yeah, it could be great.
:clown: :P

No Laughing Courtroom

They could be jurors, and the possibilities for shocking evidence and testimonies that could trap them are endless. Also, there could be a room for “jury deliberation” that could give the classic traps in a desk and fill time while each new “event” is prepared. I’m not familiar with the Japanese justice system, so maybe this wouldn’t work at all, but it’s just an idea.

[quote:3dayn20m][i:3dayn20m]Originally posted by jestman[/i:3dayn20m]
So guys any ideas on the next batsu game? Location, Job, Special Guests?
Will they reintegrate Heipo into the regular batsu? Will Hamada’s wife join the mix again? Chiaki is always a must. Maybe a new family member of one of the stars. :P I would just love to see some creative ideas. :D[/quote:3dayn20m]

Your signature is way too big. Please resize…

Even though it’s a bit, as I’ve commented a few times already ftlog, early to have this discussion yet, some of the suggestions could work.

Don’t forget that they’re doing this for at least 24hrs and (ie: courtroom suggestion which is already used as a skit in the Police Batsu (?)) the location has to be a wide range of area.

No laughing mall security would be quite funny
But only if its in a big mall (the “dont show fear” part would be funny as hell^^)

No Laughing Taxi Drivers

A little too early for this hehh ^^

I’m still dreaming about a No Laughing Army

Guests would be Generals are Commandants, I can even imagine Matsumoto bursting in laugher seeing some famous comedian as a general :clap:

Guys, stop with the what’s-in-the-next-batsu? stuff right now…

It’s too early and it’s going to lose its spark when we actually have a discussion about it 1-2 months prior the actual batsu date.

ok, let’s stop.

sorry iniquiti =(

[quote:g6b7nldm][i:g6b7nldm]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:g6b7nldm]
A little too early for this hehh ^^

I’m still dreaming about a No Laughing Army

Guests would be Generals are Commandants, I can even imagine Matsumoto bursting in laugher seeing some famous comedian as a general :clap:[/quote:g6b7nldm]

Haha Heipo as commandant ^^

[quote:evs8rm2u][i:evs8rm2u]Originally posted by DeathLepracaun[/i:evs8rm2u]
No Laughing Coroner.[/quote:evs8rm2u]

LOLOLOLOL!!!

No Laughing Airplane Pilot o.O