Batsu Game 2013 announced yet?

It’s starting to worry me that I can’t find anything about the upcoming New Year’s special. Are they just not doing it? Two years ago they announced it in the summer, and last year they announced it sooner than this point in the year. I hope they haven’t stopped. Just curious…

Lets just hope and see, will probably be anytime soon!

maybe it’ll be aired Live…

No, last year it was announced in November…

Well that makes me feel a little better.

[quote="prominent":2elly1c9]maybe it’ll be aired Live…[/quote:2elly1c9]

I imagine that being 75% horribly uninteresting and boring.

delete

It’s not announced yet i believe. So far it’s been updated in November so we’ll have to wait and see.

after 12 years iam still excited :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the latest Gaki no Tsukai episode Matsumoto mentioned this years batsu game by jokingly telling Yamazaki not to come to it. So it will be happening, just need to wait for an announcement of what it is :)

[quote="lestatdea":2qifcdyo]after 12 years iam still excited :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:2qifcdyo]

Yeah, I expect the same old same old, but I’m still going to be staying up late looking for the live feeds that night. :) Hopefully we’re not stuck on robo-laughing guy’s channel this year.

What can they be possibly planning this time. What kind of institution are they going to train in ? Boot camp ? a Bank maybe ? Is it going to be the same type of scenario as before or did thye come up with somethig completly different ? So much questions …

This is the 3rd thread regarding the Batsu I am replying to. It will be announced when they want it to. I don’t think we have a Magician in this forum who can see the future and tell you if and when the Batsu will be done. I’m not trying to be mean :!: , but its common sense, y’know :fubar: .
I’d actually prefer if someone made a thread asking ‘‘WHAT’’ will be the theme this year. I’m too lazy to make one, so yeah. :drunk:

P.S: As they say: ‘‘Patience is a Virtue’’. For those who don’t understand it: ‘‘It is good to be patient’’. :geek:

I can’t wait! And it’s November, so soon?
I really hope the theme this year is Firefighters! how funny would that be? :rofl:

Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
I’m not sure what other options there are, sooner or later they might run out of options.
Chefs? Veterinarians? Mechanics? Librarians? Farmers? Bankers?
ok maybe they wont run out…

Musicians would be awesome. I love musical themes for things. I think a musical themed one could be pretty awesome if done right. I can see it now. One dressed as Elvis Presley. One dressed as Madonna. One dressed as hide, and so on.

It’s about them practicing and doing everything it takes to be musicians and to be ready for a concert at the end of the Batsu game. Could be interesting.

[quote="Yukito":1u8a9p61]Musicians would be awesome. I love musical themes for things. I think a musical themed one could be pretty awesome if done right. I can see it now. One dressed as Elvis Presley. One dressed as Madonna. One dressed as hide, and so on.

It’s about them practicing and doing everything it takes to be musicians and to be ready for a concert at the end of the Batsu game. Could be interesting.[/quote:1u8a9p61]
[video:1u8a9p61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFpwRHj_GWo[/video:1u8a9p61]

I remember posting an idea in last year’s thread (No Laughing for 24H: The Movie!).

I still love the idea of the setting being a movie studio where a movie was being prepared and the cast are helping the studio out and probably acting in the movie themselves.

[quote="Zygaphorym":17cfgv7g]I remember posting an idea in last year’s thread (No Laughing for 24H: The Movie!).

I still love the idea of the setting being a movie studio where a movie was being prepared and the cast are helping the studio out and probably acting in the movie themselves.[/quote:17cfgv7g]
lol… yea, or stuntmen… I can imagine them having to perform various stunts for other actors.

[quote="prominent":1ao6nmai][quote="Zygaphorym":1ao6nmai]I remember posting an idea in last year’s thread (No Laughing for 24H: The Movie!).

I still love the idea of the setting being a movie studio where a movie was being prepared and the cast are helping the studio out and probably acting in the movie themselves.[/quote:1ao6nmai]
lol… yea, or stuntmen… I can imagine them having to perform various stunts for other actors.[/quote:1ao6nmai]
Stuntmen would also be neat but I was more in line with movie making in general than just performing stunts.

I’d imagine Director Fujiwara would look well classy!