>Translator< for Teacher-Batsu needed!

Aka the trash bin
36 posts Page 3 of 3
I will be continuing afterwards IF people can send me the vids they want translated or tell me which ones they want translated at least.

I can't answer in regards to the other question but I hope to do a serious bit of translating in the next 6 to 9 months minimum! :)
we're considering re-working on Newspaper Batsu, or sub the batsu specials, after we finish this
Thank you for all your hard work, guys. I'm looking forward to seeing this. You have my love <3 :) Also Mickstar some good ones that people may be interested in are,

Lincoln series, and especially the Cosplay Bus Tour. That was left untranslated and would be an amazing translation. I think there's about 2 episodes left?

Anyway, thanks again guys, I got your blog bookmarked and FB and Mick's Twitter.

<3
If you could tell me which episode specificly and where i can download it... then i will do it :)
If you want i can translate in Italian... but Eng in Ita not jap in Ita!!!
Shadi wrote:
we're considering re-working on Newspaper Batsu, or sub the batsu specials, after we finish this

I'd like to see this year's extras. But anything would be appreciated. Thanks!
36 posts Page 3 of 3