yay 2000 :D

yay this forum has now more than 2000 members :D

[quote:3vy7u0sm][i:3vy7u0sm]Originally posted by Axxo[/i:3vy7u0sm]
yay this forum has now more than 2000 members :D[/quote:3vy7u0sm]

ahm…nice but is it really worth it to open an entire thread for this ?! ?(

The Announcement section would have been more appropriate :P

This shows that there is quite a big fan community outside of japan. I hope Nihon TV realizes that and releases subtitles on their own.

[quote:p246acjm][i:p246acjm]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:p246acjm]
This shows that there is quite a big fan community outside of japan. I hope Nihon TV realizes that and releases subtitles on their own.[/quote:p246acjm]

I hope they will … I also hope that if they will their subs will be free …

[quote:3pmbvn43][i:3pmbvn43]Originally posted by ||—PEGO—||[/i:3pmbvn43]

[quote:3pmbvn43][i:3pmbvn43]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:3pmbvn43]
This shows that there is quite a big fan community outside of japan. I hope Nihon TV realizes that and releases subtitles on their own.[/quote:3pmbvn43]

I hope they will … I also hope that if they will their subs will be free …[/quote:3pmbvn43]thats going a bit far i reccon… i mean subs are like golddust… i would pay good money if its subbed by them…

[quote:27s1f0om][i:27s1f0om]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:27s1f0om]
This shows that there is quite a big fan community outside of japan. I hope Nihon TV realizes that and releases subtitles on their own.[/quote:27s1f0om]i knoooow… but i think they dont need to be looking for viewers… they have concured japan (100+mill population) so they dont really give it a second thought i think…

we just need to find awesome people who can sub it, on a made up site of somework && the community will plead with the rights owners to keep it legal… but we will have to pay for the subbers time and effort so Japan might not like the concept… just my thoughts