What would you wanna see subbed next?

Aka the trash bin
21 posts Page 1 of 2
When the hotel batsu is completed, and the subbers take a well deserved rest, what would everyone like to see subbed next?

I wanted to make this a poll but cant seem to find the option so I'll just list the choices:-

1: Fill in the blanks/Clean up the already subbed Batsus e.g. complete unfinished subs, sub the extra footage episodes

2: Sub one series at a time e.g. do all available eps of kiki, then move onto absolutely tasty, etc.

3: Sub weekly episodes from present onwards

4: Sub random stuff in a random order

5: No more subs besides the main batsu games!

Please note; I am not a subber, I was just wondering what everyone wants to see the most. Personally I'd choose 1 or 4 as I don't mind whats being subbed and also would like the batsus complete so I have a good collection.
2 I guess...

I've been very curious with the "Goodbye, Yamasaki" series. So yeah I'd like to see them subbed.

But I'm happy with random stuff...or anything...I'm grateful to all who sub. :clap:

I'd most like to see completed subs for Yugawara and High School Batsu.

The Manzai talks would be great... I enjoy every single of those talks... Any sub on the DVD would be great!
[CENTER]Image
Visit the Blog[/CENTER]

Personally, I'd love to see the series subbed, even though it is not entirely necessary for one to understand the concept. (Although, I'm curious about what their commentary says C: ) Maybe even jump around the series?
I also second the person who mentioned the Manzai talks being subbed.

As a second option, I'd say fix up any incomplete batsus. C:

I would love to see some of Shoji Murakami's class series subbed. I am a big fan of his awkward humor.
The series!! :D :D :D
Bus Tour... and then Absolutely Tasty... and then Kiki :D

The only Absolutely Tasty which has been already subbed is taiyaki and for Kiki is chocolate right?
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S.Lewis

I would love to see the Cocorico clips subbed :D
The series
Goodbye Yamasaki
Manzai
Kiki and Shoji Murakami's classes :lol:

Kiki, absolutely tasty, 500 questions and Manzai! ^^

oooh yea!
i´m curious about the 500 questions too :D

I'll go with number 2
I'd love to see Kiki and the Cosplay Bus Tour subbed
And of course the Cocorico clips ;)
[FONT=comic sans ms]They say celebrities die early...
What about cameramen?
[/FONT]
:clap: Way to go, Aiba-chan!

Hmmm I'll go with number 4.

I would like the Cocorico Miracle Type episodes subbed and Gaki no Tsukai's Best of Ten episodes. They were recently taken off by youtube so I was bummed. I loved it! Its a countdown of Gaki's shows. :D

Goodbye Yamasaki! His final speeches must be funny.
Me, personally I would like the: Ashita Ga Aru Sa "11 Episodes" and "SPECIAL" to be subbed next! :)

The episodes are posted on here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1690
Thanks to ||---PEGO---||
More manzai or clips from that Matsumoto roundtable show.
21 posts Page 1 of 2