Requests Poll

This isn’t really a request, but more of a suggestion on determining what videos should be subbed next, being that there are so many requests and even more Gaki vids.

I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to set up a thread taking a poll on some of the main or most popular GnT vids out there. Perhaps the admins/mods of the site could pick 5 to 10 series/vids they think appeal most to the members and from there, a poll is taken on their top 10 (or however many they name) to determine what should be the subbed next, that is of course whenever the subbers have time for it.

Just my two cents…

Great idea! I had a [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=923:3drluqr0]similar thread[/url:3drluqr0] to this but I put in the general discussion section. This seems more specific.

Personally I’d like somebody to sub the DVD version of the newspaper batsu. It’s one of my favourites so far and I hope to see a nice complete set of subs for it.

Next on my list would be maybe filling in the gaps in yugawara (and high school? if sutekidayo has disappeared for good…)

Hotel extra footage is always nice but I’m assuming that’s being taken care of either by shibatabread/alex or demonicderek.

[quote:1ipjp3a4][i:1ipjp3a4]Originally posted by DonMoonie[/i:1ipjp3a4]
Personally I’d like somebody to sub the DVD version of the newspaper batsu. It’s one of my favourites so far and I hope to see a nice complete set of subs for it.[/quote:1ipjp3a4]

I’m planning on making the dvd version my first subbing project, that is when the dvd version shows up on the net.
It has a good base sub file to start with so it shouldn’t be all too much trouble getting it done fast.

Thanks guys. but that’s precisely why i think suggestions should be limited to the admins and mods of the site, because if its open to everyone, it would remain the same as it is now, meaning having hundreds of requests from the 4700+ members. not that i don’t want to see the requests already made.

I just think my suggestion would make the Requests forum more efficient. not trying to take over the world here or anything admins/mods, just a suggestion. ;)

(sorry for bumping an old thread)

But this seems like the best way forward in terms of getting some sort of balanced request system.

Without trying to sound too greedy (since the sub guys are doing this at their own leisure :holy: ), perhaps the sound of the masses would be able to steer them towards new projects aside from the batsu games (which are the priorities naturally :clap: )

Mod’s, could you set something like this up?

anyone out there? admins?
:blink:

I agree a poll like this would be nice.

Sorry, subbing is not my forte but I will try to contact the subbers and talk to the other mods and admin about it if I cross with them.