Gaki Team Challenges

24 posts Page 1 of 2
These are 4 episodes that consist of different challenges that have to be done within the time limit, The Gaki Team vs against other Teams that have all kinds of comedians in them.

Gaki Stop the Breath Challenge:
Each member of both teams has to hold there Breath under water in a tank for as long as they can.


Gaki Spinning Challenge:
With the help of the high-speed rotating chair spinning them round and round.. every member of both teams has to get to the goal as fast as they can in a dizzy state.


Gaki Tickling Challenge:
All the members of both teams have to go through tickling torture and have to deal with it for as long they can.


Gaki no Tsukai Episode 960, Aired on 2009, June the 21st.
The Gaki regulars are going at it again, they are battling Tsykyo team! It's a down-on-all-fours-relay-race (run like dogs). But before the big event, they train with a Japanese athlete who specializes in this type of running. But in the end, will the training be enough?
Image

I'd really like to see this. Could you upload this vids on megaupload or another site (Veoh isn't availible in my country)
A name has a power. Whether or not it is alive, if it beras a name, it has the ability to call upon the same power as the one who has that name.

Originally posted by Voland
I'd really like to see this. Could you upload this vids on megaupload or another site (Veoh isn't availible in my country)


Hi =D.. Yeah.. that no problem.. I've edited my post so You can see the website link for each video.. enjoy!
Image

Thanks for you effort, but I get error 動画は削除されています (The video has been removed (c) Google translater) and no video :(

Maybe it's hapenning becouse "Source : Veoh" for this videos.
A name has a power. Whether or not it is alive, if it beras a name, it has the ability to call upon the same power as the one who has that name.

Originally posted by Voland
Thanks for you effort, but I get error 動画は削除されています (The video has been removed (c) Google translater) and no video :(

Maybe it's hapenning becouse "Source : Veoh" for this videos.


Ahhh.. sorry man.. maybe you still can't view these video's cuz of your country. The links work fine at my end.
Image

Found another one of these team challenges, this one takes place right after the tickling match and before the car dragging competition.

http://tv.rayrac.co.jp/watch?v=14930910

Hamada was awesome on the spinning chair.

Here's the spinning episode in Pandora & Megaupload.




[pandora]33089306[/pandora]



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NXTNO77

Here's the stop breathing club in pandora & megaupload.


[pandora]33078840[/pandora]


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6VZ4LO2Z

edit: all videos are down :(
on youtube:
there are 7 espiodes of this challenge.
1 breath holding
[yt]mRxsGKJ2S4s[/yt]
[yt]uzQyQL-Wa1I[/yt]
[yt]iE2Y0fntBhk[/yt]
2 breath holding 2
[yt]XtqsU2P0PvY[/yt]
[yt]2TBxwsfQy74[/yt]
[yt]aejFiExnS_w[/yt]
3 chair spining
[yt]ZNZuFp2EkBI[/yt]
[yt]knV9OANnmsM[/yt]
[yt]--460UiEPbU[/yt]
4 tickling
[yt]dYL_Qjlbt80[/yt]
[yt]yot1oloAEAg[/yt]
[yt]ymbuKZk6CjM[/yt]
5 mud race 1
[yt]4yazhUIypEI[/yt]
[yt]Ezp6lZmogDQ[/yt]
[yt]IIIGnHUjNjU[/yt]
6 mud race 2
[yt]lYjYhUC1GG4[/yt]
[yt]AhLekqSu9TE[/yt]
[yt]lODIFnoc534[/yt]
[yt]nYvqWWl1VXA[/yt]
[yt]zlWcLPmVakw[/yt]
[yt]DfbnuPpLF8M[/yt]
7 - dogs race
[yt]2_kv3xgGsTA[/yt]
[yt]vF3n3YAuJKs[/yt]
[yt]h1GdnJwcBmI[/yt]

Multiupload mirror for spinning challenge:
http://www.multiupload.com/NHTSNO1RC5

Here's the dogs race in Pandora.



[pandora]35591669[/pandora]

Tickling Challenge



[pandora]33125117[/pandora]

Originally posted by 4grandma
edit: all videos are down :(
on youtube:
there are 7 espiodes of this challenge.
1 breath holding
[yt]mRxsGKJ2S4s[/yt]
[yt]uzQyQL-Wa1I[/yt]
[yt]iE2Y0fntBhk[/yt]
2 breath holding 2
[yt]XtqsU2P0PvY[/yt]
[yt]2TBxwsfQy74[/yt]
[yt]aejFiExnS_w[/yt]
3 chair spining
[yt]ZNZuFp2EkBI[/yt]
[yt]knV9OANnmsM[/yt]
[yt]--460UiEPbU[/yt]
4 tickling
[yt]dYL_Qjlbt80[/yt]
[yt]yot1oloAEAg[/yt]
[yt]ymbuKZk6CjM[/yt]
5 mud race 1
[yt]4yazhUIypEI[/yt]
[yt]Ezp6lZmogDQ[/yt]
[yt]IIIGnHUjNjU[/yt]
6 mud race 2
[yt]lYjYhUC1GG4[/yt]
[yt]AhLekqSu9TE[/yt]
[yt]lODIFnoc534[/yt]
[yt]nYvqWWl1VXA[/yt]
[yt]zlWcLPmVakw[/yt]
[yt]DfbnuPpLF8M[/yt]
7 - dogs race
[yt]2_kv3xgGsTA[/yt]
[yt]vF3n3YAuJKs[/yt]
[yt]h1GdnJwcBmI[/yt]


please can you do a 1 file in all part and upload it in megaupload and mediafire please the you tube always kick this awsome videos

Spike: Should we consider making a "Gaki Team Challenges" category? Seems like there are quite a lot videos.
24 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests