28 posts Page 1 of 2
止まったらダメ! 止まらない部~!!
https://mega.nz/#!aIdj2bwT
Gaki_140803_#1216_Nonstop Acting Challenge.zip
Too bad. No Youku for me :(
Arlekin wrote:
Too bad. No Youku for me :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22qki7
Hey Ernie, why did you uploaded this Gaki episode on both Dailymotion and Youku?
Are you having Copyright issues again or something with Dailymotion?

Kawaii~
After so many weeks of regular uploads I'm still blown away with these 1080i uploads. :clap: It's always such a great quality, so quickly online and on MEGA. Almost to good to be true :up:
VideogameDC wrote:
Hey Ernie, why did you uploaded this Gaki episode on both Dailymotion and Youku?

You're misunderstanding
I didn't upload to Dailymotion and Youku.
ErnieYoung wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

You're misunderstanding
I didn't upload to Dailymotion and Youku.

I see... Sorry for misunderstanding.

Kawaii~
Yay thanks ErnieYoung! Been looking forward to this :D
VideogameDC wrote:
I see... Sorry for misunderstanding.

No prob :bow:
First ep to make me laugh in a while.
Thank you ErnieYoung, greatly appreciated. :D :rofl: :D
The gaki cast is so out of shape :| . They couldn't even handle roughly 2min of cardio.. :!: with breaks, so techinaly its not intense because its not consecutive! If anything I thought Mastumoto was the fittest of the bunch :rofl: . Anyways, whats with the oxygen thing used during most athletic episodes? The first time I've seen it was on 24h tag batsu. I thought they were just being dramatic, i.e Yamasaki breaking a rib. But apparently its a thing in japan?! :^)
Good to see Suga again :)
I wan't to see so badly the episode where they wear red outfits and are dragged by a car ! Any idea which one is it?
TokyoAshes wrote:
Anyways, whats with the oxygen thing used during most athletic episodes? The first time I've seen it was on 24h tag batsu. I thought they were just being dramatic, i.e Yamasaki breaking a rib. But apparently its a thing in japan?! :^)

It was also used during the "Endurance Tag with Guests", Matsumoto was included in that one. Maybe there is just a health and safety rule somewhere that requires they have them available. :^)
Housei got surprised by an AKB48 fitness show in 2011 and they had him do an impromptu challenge. GIFset:
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/421 ... k-the-body
The staff started laughing when he looked frustrated and reached for the oxygen tank so they can see the funny side too. :lol:
I just tried and it's actually pretty hard to do. :drunk:
28 posts Page 1 of 2