Hi!

Come introduce yourself and feel at home!
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Hi!

Hello everyone!
I just joined, I love Japanese TV and Japanese Idols, it was my friend that introduced me to Gaki no Tsukai show during our senior year of university and we watched it during the breaks of the final project (and we sure did alot of breaks but shhhh don't tell my teachers, they think we were working hard every hour XP)
I got here after searching for info on jptvts.us and glad to find a way to watch more shows thanks to this forum.
It's nice to meet everyone! :)
Welcome! there's a lot of Downtown to watch. Have fun!
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 2174 on 06.11.2018, 22:42

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site