o(≧∇≦o) HI! (o≧∇≦)o

I have been on this website for over 2 months now but never introduced myself.I love Gaki No Tsukai, my Japanese friend introduced me to it on accident when I walked into her house and there family was watching downtown.So I looked it up and boom 6 years later Im here.Ive seen almost everything even some stuff that isnt on here like when Downtown went to universal studios. But a lil about my self my name is Tabris Tab for short im only 19,learning japanese still and im going to school soon for film production. I plan on moving to japan after I become pretty fluent in it and my Dream is to work on set for the production team of downtown. and when i retire I hope to open up my own American bar in japan! =)

I live in SoCal btw I have always been curious where all these Gaki Fans Live!

So in this thread say Hello and state where you live
me? Huntington Beach CA!

Welcome to the forum!

I live in a place called Tanaka’s Pantsu. It’s a suburban area where few people live but many often visits.

… :shifty:

Yeah and they look at the dirt and the cobwebs at the ceiling :shifty:

Tanaka’s Pantsu has been often visited? Hmmm - I will not go deeper (in that question) aaahh - what I am talking about? :blink:

btw - I’m living in a small village near Vienna, Austria

[quote:1eauzuzr][i:1eauzuzr]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1eauzuzr]
Welcome to the forum!

I live in a place called Tanaka’s Pantsu. It’s a suburban area where few people live but many often visits.
[/quote:1eauzuzr]

ORLYNAO?

I live in my house and wear my own pantsu…

Both of which are in the US.

Hey Tabris, I’m the forums big bad meanie. Most of what I tend to say will most likely make you hate me. SO be careful when talking about fantasy stuff like hopes and dreams cuz my favorite past time is setting them on fire and watching them burn.
I’ll tell you something nice though, aim for JLPT.

[quote:pjqmsv81][i:pjqmsv81]Originally posted by alfred_49[/i:pjqmsv81]
Yeah and they look at the dirt and the cobwebs at the ceiling :shifty:

Tanaka’s Pantsu has been often visited? Hmmm - I will not go deeper (in that question) aaahh - what I am talking about? :blink:

btw - I’m living in a small village near Vienna, Austria[/quote:pjqmsv81]

You totally dug your grave there =')

My reply shall remain with ‘no comment on that one’ to reserve my innocence :shifty:

[quote:pjqmsv81]
ORLYNAO? [/quote:pjqmsv81]

YARLY 8D