New here

Hello everyone! I’m a new here, but I’ve been on and off watching Gaki no Tsukai videos on youtube for a few years now. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I decided that I have fully become addicted to this show that I went in search of a site that could provide videos without having them deleted, haha. I’ve got to say, I found my Gaki no Tsukai heaven here, what with videos galore and a forum for subtitle requests…

Even though I’m new here, I want to give a shoutout thank you to everyone who helps subtitle videos to share will all of us who don’t speak Japanese. Though I plan to learn Japanese some day, I am unable to due to the language not being available at my University. I’m sure we all know that while Gaki no Tsukai is hilarious even without subtitles, it really makes it all the better when you can understand their jokes apart from the slaps, awkward props, and awkward people making them, and the audience, laugh. Once again, thanks!

Thank you, we love feeding you guys with gnt material ;)

Have fun around!

Welcome aboard Djabenusiri! :]

Hi! I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

[quote="Djabenusiri":1uuu0toq]Hello everyone! I’m a new here, but I’ve been on and off watching Gaki no Tsukai videos on youtube for a few years now. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I decided that I have fully become addicted to this show that I went in search of a site that could provide videos without having them deleted, haha. I’ve got to say, I found my Gaki no Tsukai heaven here, what with videos galore and a forum for subtitle requests…[/quote:1uuu0toq]
The same here! :)
Hello everybody!
I thank everybody who were uploading Gaki no Tsukai on Youtube. Thank You!