elo~

hello am ken_23 also known as melabraca from chatango

am from Philippines specifically Cebu…

currently as a student and a photographer to be exact a cosplay photographer~(melabraca) a pen name… not my true name of course, i kinda like that feeling to be unknown :devil: … you can see my photos in google just type in my pen name
[url=http://www.google.com/images?q=melabraca&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1358&bih=655:27fr42bn]melabraca[/url:27fr42bn] - if it shows cosplay then am the one who took it…

you can also view some photos [url=http://maki-chama.deviantart.com/:27fr42bn]here[/url:27fr42bn] … maki-chama is my chief i call her chief coz she’s my chief editor,
almost all of my photos was edited by her, shes has a good sense of taste when editing and directing that’s why i trust and thank her soo much… :clap: :clap: :clap:

been a gaki fan since onsen 2, and got me interested in manzai and jpop… then jdrama… and am a YUI fan…

currently watchin Code Blue Season 2…erica toda fan am i~

nice to meet y’all!!!

Welcome to the humble place of GnT!

Tinignan ko un pictures ^^ Ganda ng cosplay sana picture mo ako kasi gusto ko mag dress up nang Enmai Ai sa Jigoku Shoujo ;]

Nag tagalog ako kasi gusto ko itong thread na maging special kasi di nila maiintindihan xD

ate ini bat ba lahat nang tao sayu nagtatanong nang subs sa spy batsu? ginawa ka nilang reporter… bwahahahaha i saw u @ chatango na ban na

daw ung mga questions lol… thanks for viewing, some are not posted nga lang dahil sa mga copyright issues may bayad na yung iba kaseh…

Welcome to the forum!

We are glad your here and please ask if you need anything!

@JordansOcarina

thanks for the warm welcome… :D :D :D :D :D :D

San ka na melabraca? Di na kita nakikita sa chat :(

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Show us some of your cosplay pics you’ve taken! :inlove:

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it!

You guys are 3 months too late to welcoming melabraca :D