intro intro

Hi.^.^

I’ve been a fan for a while now but I’ve just recently found out about the forum. I really appreciate all the material in here. The show’s been going on for 20 years now so that’s a mountain of stuff we non-japanese speakers probably won’t see and understand in a long, long time. All the same though, every bit is much appreciated.:stuck_out_tongue:

So.

What’s the funniest batsu game so far?

IMO, High school Batsu followed by the Onsen 1 and 2.

Welcome!

I would recommend high school, onsen 2, or hospital. Maybe even hotel Man since it’s so quotable.

Yeah, I agree. High School, Onsen 1/2, and Hospital definitely stands out. Spy is looking to be one of the funniest too though.:stuck_out_tongue:

Onsen 2, Hospital, and Police for me ^o^

Welcome to Paradise, my friend.

'tis paradise indeed.:))

i swear, when these guys retire and have their final show, i’m going to Japan to see it at any cost.-.-’

i’m new as well hello everyone been a fan for quite some time and watch them on and off when i want to be alone with laughter!

[quote="timemaninjail":19x1kowz]i’m new as well hello everyone been a fan for quite some time and watch them on and off when i want to be alone with laughter![/quote:19x1kowz]

i read somewhere that 15 seconds of laughter a day can add 2 days to your lifespan.

so. :D

Hospital, Onsen 1 and 2, High School = Those are the very best in my opinion. They’re great from the beginning to the end.

The 24 hour tag was pretty hilarious too.