Hiyah Luckies~! Roxasmason is here~!

Hiya guys and gals the names Roxasmason and Im from New Zealand~!
This is a list of things you should know about me and is will probably act as a FAQ.

1.New Zealand is a small island thats next to Australia.
2. Loves games,Anime, Manga and collecting both of them.
3. Favourite food is mash potato.
4. My favourite Downtown host is Matsumoto.
5. First wish become trillionaire, Second Be super human Third Be part of a Batsu game.

Feel free to ask me anything and I will answer you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Roxasmason~

Hey, welcome!

Is it true that in New Zealand the toilet’s flushing goes counterclockwise? :D

[quote="Kanzaki":2qargdvp]Hey, welcome!

Is it true that in New Zealand the toilet’s flushing goes counterclockwise? :D[/quote:2qargdvp]
i was wondering is this question a joke or should i take it seriously ? :^)

[quote="joker":1i1ayilo][quote="Kanzaki":1i1ayilo]Hey, welcome!

Is it true that in New Zealand the toilet’s flushing goes counterclockwise? :D[/quote:1i1ayilo]
i was wondering is this question a joke or should i take it seriously ? :^)[/quote:1i1ayilo]

They say that in South Hemisphere’s countries that’s what happens. :)

[quote="Kanzaki":2yjcibve][quote="joker":2yjcibve][quote="Kanzaki":2yjcibve]Hey, welcome!

Is it true that in New Zealand the toilet’s flushing goes counterclockwise? :D[/quote:2yjcibve]
i was wondering is this question a joke or should i take it seriously ? :^)[/quote:2yjcibve]

They say that in South Hemisphere’s countries that’s what happens. :)[/quote:2yjcibve]
lol that is such an unusual things to ask is what i mean :rofl:

Since you’re in Singapour I guess you could answer, joker! :D

So, is that legend true or not :stuck_out_tongue:

xD Yes it goes counter clockwise (Thank god theres a Wheezywaiter fan here or not…?)
Yes -Serious face- Nah xD
And Yes Its the party central the southern side of the world yo~!

[quote="Kanzaki":3e3mr70k]Since you’re in Singapour I guess you could answer, joker! :D

So, is that legend true or not :p[/quote:3e3mr70k]
our’s here is mixed, some is a press-kind and other is flush in a clockwise position 8)

Welcome to Gaki.no-tsukai Roxasmason. U can also Join the Chatango chat at the front page. :)

Here is your trillion dollar.
[img:2sl8oza3]http://cdn4.creditwritedowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/Zimbabwe-100-trillion.jpg[/img:2sl8oza3]

[quote="kelloran":1sw7zztk]Welcome to Gaki.no-tsukai Roxasmason. U can also Join the Chatango chat at the front page. :)

[img:1sw7zztk]http://cdn4.creditwritedowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/Zimbabwe-100-trillion.jpg[/img:1sw7zztk][/quote:1sw7zztk]

In Zimbabwe I guess you can’t even buy a piece of bread with that haha

[quote="Kanzaki":2fjgcb3t][quote="kelloran":2fjgcb3t]Welcome to Gaki.no-tsukai Roxasmason. U can also Join the Chatango chat at the front page. :)

[img:2fjgcb3t]http://cdn4.creditwritedowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/Zimbabwe-100-trillion.jpg[/img:2fjgcb3t][/quote:2fjgcb3t]

In Zimbabwe I guess you can’t even buy a piece of bread with that haha[/quote:2fjgcb3t]

I’d like that in Canadian dollars, please :doh:

xD I would like it in Yen please

Ini, you’d probably get about a buck fifty back.

[quote="SpikeBender":v5r3ab0t]Ini, you’d probably get about a buck fifty back.[/quote:v5r3ab0t]

More like 26,585,185,926 lol.

GIMME ]:)

Welcome to Gnt forums!!

And ini is the Gaki Queen so that is a no-brainer

[quote="JordansOcarina":3hxa7d0c]Welcome to Gnt forums!!

And ini is the Gaki Queen so that is a no-brainer[/quote:3hxa7d0c]

We have a despotic queen here, someday gaki regular members will do riots and protests and she will be overthrown :devil:

[quote="Kanzaki":3c2efv9d][quote="JordansOcarina":3c2efv9d]Welcome to Gnt forums!!

And ini is the Gaki Queen so that is a no-brainer[/quote:3c2efv9d]

We have a despotic queen here, someday gaki regular members will do riots and protests and she will be overthrown :devil:[/quote:3c2efv9d]

I just want the Cdn money :whew: