Hi! New here!

I just wanted to say Hi! You can call me Kanna if you’d like.

Didn’t realize there was that many people who loved Gaki, I am soo excited that I stumbled across this website.

I am a 19 year old girl from Missouri, United States whose IN LOVE WITH MATSUMOTO AND HAMADA… I think I’ve shedded pounds just laughing at them. I usually watch episodes un-subbed. I first got into it after watching it on youtube.

I love Japanese culture and am currently self-studying Japanese until I can take college classes for it.

It is nice to meet you all!

Welcome Kannabi to the Gaki no Tsukai Forums.

Always nice to see more ppl Joining. You can also find some of us in the chat if your wondering about something. :)

hey Kanna its seems like we’re both the same, i came here after watching videos on youtube, and this show really got me into the japanese culture and im doing my best to try and teach myself japanese

hello!
i’m new here too, and i loooove these guys too much :$ !they’re so funny!i was looking for torrents around the other sites to find more videos about them and coudn’t find it, and now, finnaly found these site and it just make me happy=D!now i can laugh 24h a day :rofl: hehe :wasntme: !and i stated watching them on youtube and so on…
but the truth is, that i like them when they are all available in videos, all five, if one is missing then show is not the same for me :angel: :angel: !
oh and something more, i’m from europe, slovenia, from a small country :$ !and i lately start using a chopsticks while i’m eating, :mm: :wasntme: , because of this show=D.everytime they were eating on the show, it kinda just attracked me to eat by myself with chopstick too=D!
sorry about my english, probably have some mistakes, but i hope you can understand me :angel:

Welcome! I hear you about the laughter thing the first time I found Gaki vids I laughed for a month straight! Man I don’t think my stomach had ever hurt so much in my life! :rofl:

[quote="autopolyploid":1usmitvq]Welcome! I hear you about the laughter thing the first time I found Gaki vids I laughed for a month straight! Man I don’t think my stomach had ever hurt so much in my life! :rofl:[/quote:1usmitvq]
i guess after you registered to this fansite, your everyday will always be a live fill with laughter ;)
however looking at the japan condition i don’t really believe it is appropriate laugh and downtown will be down on the mood to actually make a manzai ;(

[quote="joker":12g9uxtt][quote="autopolyploid":12g9uxtt]Welcome! I hear you about the laughter thing the first time I found Gaki vids I laughed for a month straight! Man I don’t think my stomach had ever hurt so much in my life! :rofl:[/quote:12g9uxtt]
i guess after you registered to this fansite, your everyday will always be a live fill with laughter ;)
however looking at the japan condition i don’t really believe it is appropriate laugh and downtown will be down on the mood to actually make a manzai ;([/quote:12g9uxtt]

True about Japan’s condition. I only wish the best for Japan and its people to recover quickly, and what really impresses me about the people is that they have so much vigor and pride to make it out of any situation. Japan will rebound. I know it will I just really hope it’s soon.

will hello there

[quote="Kannabi":30h89fhe]
I am a 19 year old girl from Missouri, United States
[/quote:30h89fhe]

This caught my attention. 8)

Welcome to the GnT Jungle

[quote="Masacreitor":409n1j1y][quote="Kannabi":409n1j1y]
I am a 19 year old girl from Missouri, United States
[/quote:409n1j1y]

This caught my attention. 8)

Welcome to the GnT Jungle[/quote:409n1j1y]

Oh you so nasty. :P

Hi Kanna :D

Welcome aboard :) Nice to see I’m not the Only one who discovered GnT on Youtube xD (Thanks to Jimmy and his english :lol: )

Hope you’ll enjoy the forum :D

hello guys im inuyaro it’s a pleasure to meet you all… ;)

Sup im new here to ;D
Im 14 years old and live in Holland but come from Kurdistan.
I love the Japenese cultere and the language ^^.
A friend of me showd me some batsu games and i whas sold xd
This show is realy the best, i never stop laughing ;d

Nice meeting u guys here
Greetz Sahin