Camel Herder At Your Service

I will be honest with you guys, I cannot be active here. Yes, it might seem ungrateful but I can’t give false hopes. I found about this website when I checked the comments in one of the torrents. Originally the 24 Hour Endurance Tag video was posted on totse and this is the thread regarding it.[url:2x4xeue2]http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=12653[/url:2x4xeue2]. So, I watched all of them in one go, I couldn’t stop lol’ing for a week.

I did a bit of research and found about their other shows and I was waiting for the new subtitles and finally I got them today. I have great respect for Japanese People especially after watching all the Batsu games. I admire them already due to their creativity and hard work. Although people in Pakistan are against Japan and they tend to be hostile against them and in certain situations they even are thankful for what happened in Japan but I detest their behaviour and hate them for it.

All in all, thanks for exposing me to such great content and I should thank RamadE from totse.info for this as well.

Happy to be here.

stop plugging your other website, a mention is fine, but you also plugged it in another post.

[quote="Kyon":2j1tcxq5]stop plugging your other website, a mention is fine, but you also plugged it in another post.[/quote:2j1tcxq5]
Hmm, well I could be creative with plugging if I really wanted to but I didn’t because I didn’t intend to plug anything :)

Hey Dfg, salam alaykum wa rahmatullah…

Why Pakistani people don’t like Japan as you said? :)