A new member !

Hello,

I’m DJ-OMZ. I’m from France.
I don’t know if there is a lot of french people here, whatever, I discovered Gaki from the don’t laugh High School English Lesson, very popular video in YouTube, I wanted to see more. I found this, can’t wait to see their videos !!

I’m 20 years old and don’t speak english very well. I love japan funny shows, I found them a lot better than ours…

Whatever, Hello everybody !

Well hello and welcome DJ-OMZ. Feel free to explore the site. Glad to have you here.

Hi DJ-OMZ,

Glad to see another Gaki fan! We do have a few videos going up with french subtitles as well. I haven’t looked very closely but I think a lot of the no laughing batsu games have french versions posted. Happy hunting!

Thanks ! Yeah I just saw High School full and VOSTFR !! Yay !
There is a lot of Gaki No laughing vids, which one do you think is the best ?

Hello :D

Bah déjà y’a moi qui suis française :stuck_out_tongue: Donc si t’as besoin d’aide, tu peux me MP :)
Bienvenue dans la communauté de Gaki :D

welcome DJ-OMZ. your english is fine. :)

[quote="DJ-OMZ":3af4p2k9]Hello,

I don’t know if there is a lot of french people here, whatever, I discovered Gaki from the don’t laugh High School English Lesson, very popular video in YouTube, I wanted to see more. I found this, can’t wait to see their videos !!

I’m 20 years old and don’t speak english very well. I love japan funny shows, I found them a lot better than ours…

Whatever, Hello everybody ![/quote:3af4p2k9]

hahouwa dzairi m3ana :D
Mar7ba m3ak khouk maghribi :)

[quote="Kanzaki":2sfvxugt][quote="DJ-OMZ":2sfvxugt]Hello,

Whatever, Hello everybody ![/quote:2sfvxugt]

hahouwa dzairi m3ana :D
Mar7ba m3ak khouk maghribi :)[/quote:2sfvxugt]
Ha !
Anta maghribi ? Where from ?

[quote="DJ-OMZ":3iwb2ul8]
Ha !
Anta maghribi ? Where from ?[/quote:3iwb2ul8]

Chouf! Binatna 3arab, 3arabiya w safi, makaynch langlais :D

Maghribi mn lmaghrib (Casablanca) ou nta? ^^

[quote="Kanzaki":3hzpkizc][quote="DJ-OMZ":3hzpkizc]
Ha !
Anta maghribi ? Where from ?[/quote:3hzpkizc]

Chouf! Binatna 3arab, 3arabiya w safi, makaynch langlais :D

Maghribi mn lmaghrib (Casablanca) ou nta? ^[1]

ban lya hada franssawi matay 3refch y hder Darija dialhoum mziane, bhal els MRE rir houwa ARE, (algeRIEN resident a l’etranger) :devil: :devil: :devil:

1. /quote:3hzpkizc ↩︎

I’m so confused, you said you were from France and now everyone seems to be writing arabic? :S

[quote="Saradus":2k2dokxq]I’m so confused, you said you were from France and now everyone seems to be writing arabic? :S[/quote:2k2dokxq]

He’s from France but in fact he’s Algerian ;)

related to Zidane?..hehe…jk… :lol:

Hi I think am a new member two i signed here but i never talk in chat .
Am sorry for my English am Arabic from Saudi Arabia happy to be here and i love gaki no tsukai and i thank the peoble who made this website and i gratefull for the translater peoble .

Aregatu

[quote="iwan00spect":1iuhiubo]related to Zidane?..hehe…jk… :lol:[/quote:1iuhiubo]
I am Zidane :D

In Algeria I live in Ghazaouet, In France i’m in Paris ;)

[quote="DJ-OMZ":3p3rkdb3][quote="iwan00spect":3p3rkdb3]related to Zidane?..hehe…jk… :lol:[/quote:3p3rkdb3]
I am Zidane :D

In Algeria I live in Ghazaouet, In France i’m in Paris ;)[/quote:3p3rkdb3]

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote="Kanzaki":1cxsssmn][quote="Saradus":1cxsssmn]I’m so confused, you said you were from France and now everyone seems to be writing arabic? :S[/quote:1cxsssmn]

He’s from France but in fact he’s Algerian ;)[/quote:1cxsssmn]

Ohhh ok gotcha! :)

[quote="willy007oh7":3rb0qzwr]Hi I think am a new member two i signed here but i never talk in chat .
Am sorry for my English am Arabic from Saudi Arabia happy to be here and i love gaki no tsukai and i thank the peoble who made this website and i gratefull for the translater peoble .

Aregatu[/quote:3rb0qzwr]

Salaaamu llah 3alaykum!
Mar7aban bik fil maw9i3 akhi ;)

[quote="Saradus":2bf1s9oy][quote="Kanzaki":2bf1s9oy][quote="Saradus":2bf1s9oy]I’m so confused, you said you were from France and now everyone seems to be writing arabic? :S[/quote:2bf1s9oy]

He’s from France but in fact he’s Algerian ;)[/quote:2bf1s9oy]

Ohhh ok gotcha! :)[/quote:2bf1s9oy]
DOn’t worry I will only write English messages so that everybody can understand. ;)

great! I thought I was the only guy from KSA
anyway it’s good to have you here willy007oh7,DJ-OMZ
have fun "mshahda mmt3a" ;)