Not a new member :)

Been stalking this Forrum for months but havent written any post before and am going to be more active in forrum so HI MINA-san Konichiwa :D!

Name: Gregory but you can call me greg.
Intrests: AKB48, Gaki , anime !, Drawing , writing computer programs and helping others :D
1st gaki momment : chinko machine oogiri daigassen
all time favorite gaki momment : yama-chan and jimmy 's Iced water.
current favorite gaki momment : Hama-doll of spy school batsu game series.

I might try subbing videos in the future :) just a thought now though.

So thats the brief intro . Hope to hear from you guys and lets enjoy more Gaki ! :hai:
Wish everybody have a great day.

sigh…we could have been great friends since we’re both singaporeans.
unfortunately i’m a [b:25tm8zc8][size=85:25tm8zc8]Momusu[/size:25tm8zc8][/b:25tm8zc8] fan…
it doesn’t really matter though, since everyone is here because they love downtown shows.
[b:25tm8zc8][u:25tm8zc8][size=150:25tm8zc8]Welcome to the forums![/size:25tm8zc8][/u:25tm8zc8][/b:25tm8zc8]

[quote="dragonuber":9zoj1awn]sigh…we could have been great friends since we’re both singaporeans.
unfortunately i’m a [b:9zoj1awn][size=85:9zoj1awn]Momusu[/size:9zoj1awn][/b:9zoj1awn] fan…
it doesn’t really matter though, since everyone is here because they love downtown shows.
[b:9zoj1awn][u:9zoj1awn][size=150:9zoj1awn]Welcome to the forums![/size:9zoj1awn][/u:9zoj1awn][/b:9zoj1awn][/quote:9zoj1awn]

morning musume? lols i have couple of their songs. I am a hello project fan :) Airi Ichi bang but now its mayuyu<3 anyways Kudos to you. am going to garena carnival at iluma now :D

Oh? i didn’t know iluma is having a garena carnival. have fun then.

wtf guys is this the cute asian girls topic?

Join the club kanzaki. you know you want to…~

[quote="Kanzaki":1opp4ou6]wtf guys is this the cute asian girls topic?[/quote:1opp4ou6]

nbari tkhawwar chi7aja nta :lol: :lol: :lol: hadak llawwal machi bent houwa rajel smeytou greg …^^

[quote="||—PEGO—||":6h0k2a09][quote="Kanzaki":6h0k2a09]wtf guys is this the cute asian girls topic?[/quote:6h0k2a09]

nbari tkhawwar chi7aja nta :lol: :lol: :lol: hadak llawwal machi bent houwa rajel smeytou greg …^[1]

kan hdar 3la tsawer al kedal :D

1. /quote:6h0k2a09 ↩︎

[quote="||—PEGO—||":3cj8vazr][quote="Kanzaki":3cj8vazr]wtf guys is this the cute asian girls topic?[/quote:3cj8vazr]

nbari tkhawwar chi7aja nta :lol: :lol: :lol: hadak llawwal machi bent houwa rajel smeytou greg …^[1][quote="Kanzaki":3cj8vazr][quote="||—PEGO—||":3cj8vazr][quote="Kanzaki":3cj8vazr]wtf guys is this the cute asian girls topic?[/quote:3cj8vazr]

nbari tkhawwar chi7aja nta :lol: :lol: :lol: hadak llawwal machi bent houwa rajel smeytou greg …^[2]

kan hdar 3la tsawer al kedal :D[/quote:3cj8vazr]

DUDES !!! whats all that?! i dont understand and pego i see my name HAHA enlighten me on this thanks

1. /quote:3cj8vazr ↩︎

2. /quote:3cj8vazr ↩︎

[quote="xX_Desape_Xx":2sw1trh3]
DUDES !!! whats all that?! i dont understand and pego i see my name HAHA enlighten me on this thanks[/quote:2sw1trh3]

Haha that’s Arabic, he just told me your name’s greg and you’re a boy, he misunderstood what I said earlier about "cute asian girls" (No pego, I didn’t think Desape was a cute asian girl :lol: )

ahhh that makes sense since it looked kinda muslim to me :)

Watanabe mayu -akb48
just for info :D
and thanks kansai for translating

[quote="xX_Desape_Xx":2y8qvl4p]it looked kinda muslim to me :) [/quote:2y8qvl4p]

How’s that ?

[quote="Kanzaki":pwsk1ynn][quote="xX_Desape_Xx":pwsk1ynn]it looked kinda muslim to me :) [/quote:pwsk1ynn]

How’s that ?[/quote:pwsk1ynn]

kinda malay i recognized only 1 word kahwar i think its a malay word

[quote="Kanzaki":3cmrev9z][quote="xX_Desape_Xx":3cmrev9z]
DUDES !!! whats all that?! i dont understand and pego i see my name HAHA enlighten me on this thanks[/quote:3cmrev9z]

Haha that’s Arabic, he just told me your name’s greg and you’re a boy, he misunderstood what I said earlier about "cute asian girls" (No pego, I didn’t think Desape was a cute asian girl :lol: )[/quote:3cmrev9z]

ARABIC ?? WTF ?!! that DARIJA , morrocan language, it’s not even close to arabic, Arabic c’est ce qu’on aprend a l’ecole ! darija c’est incompréhensible par les arabes

[quote="||—PEGO—||":11oykp3s]
ARABIC ?? WTF ?!! that DARIJA , morrocan language, it’s not even close to arabic, Arabic c’est ce qu’on aprend a l’ecole ! darija c’est incompréhensible par les arabes[/quote:11oykp3s]

Darija is an arabic dialect, unless you want to revolutionize linguistics, Pego … ;)

Hello and welcome finally :)

[quote="Kanzaki":2d53sbjo]
Darija is an arabic dialect, unless you want to revolutionize linguistics, Pego … ;)[/quote:2d53sbjo]

yea I wanna do that :D :D

[quote="||—PEGO—||":3fhtstm8][quote="Kanzaki":3fhtstm8][quote="xX_Desape_Xx":3fhtstm8]
DUDES !!! whats all that?! i dont understand and pego i see my name HAHA enlighten me on this thanks[/quote:3fhtstm8]

Haha that’s Arabic, he just told me your name’s greg and you’re a boy, he misunderstood what I said earlier about "cute asian girls" (No pego, I didn’t think Desape was a cute asian girl :lol: )[/quote:3fhtstm8]

ARABIC ?? WTF ?!! that DARIJA , morrocan language, it’s not even close to arabic, Arabic c’est ce qu’on aprend a l’ecole ! darija c’est incompréhensible par les arabes[/quote:3fhtstm8]
LOL ! If you keep mixing Arabic and French language nobody will understand what you say ! {exept me and Kanzaki lol}

xX_Desape_Xx : Not a new member

STOP COPYING ME LOL !
Whatever, welcome.

mn hadchi koulou, cadeau pour pego et dj-omz: http://www.yamli.com/simple_editor/fr/

Ecrivez votre arabe comme vous l’écrivez ici (exemple: ahlan wa sahlan, kayfa 7alouka ya akhi :wasntme: ) et il le rend en alphabet arabe parfaitement bien tracé :)

[quote="Kanzaki":30n98gv7]ahlan wa sahlan, kayfa 7alouka ya akhi [/quote:30n98gv7]

صحيت يا أخي

:clap: