hello everyone I'm not that new

after a year of lurking and talking crap on the chat I FINALLY made an account anyways just wanted to say hello

Grindorth didn’t have an account ?!

…WHAT? D:

What the hell were you doing all this time?!

[quote="Kanzaki":1ai8xg4o]Grindorth didn’t have an account ?![/quote:1ai8xg4o]
I used a "free" account I you want to know let me know and I’ll pm you the deets

[quote="iniquiti":1ai8xg4o]…WHAT? D:[/quote:1ai8xg4o]
hello lover

[quote="SpikeBender":1ai8xg4o]What the hell were you doing all this time?![/quote:1ai8xg4o]
like I said to kanzaki amd I tried to show you the accounts once and you said its ok as long as I don’t spam

epic bro epic :) !

Just admit it, u spendt a year finding the reg code. :P

above dosent mean over your screen.

Welcome freloader. :)

[quote="grindorth":elv4970a][quote="Kanzaki":elv4970a]Grindorth didn’t have an account ?![/quote:elv4970a]
I used a "free" account I you want to know let me know and I’ll pm you the deets

[quote="iniquiti":elv4970a]…WHAT? D:[/quote:elv4970a]
hello lover

[quote="SpikeBender":elv4970a]What the hell were you doing all this time?![/quote:elv4970a]
like I said to kanzaki amd I tried to show you the accounts once and you said its ok as long as I don’t spam[/quote:elv4970a]

I’m impressed ! this was the last think I would have expected from you after I met you in the chat :?: :?: :?:

[quote="kelloran":2fzh3vwd]Just admit it, u spendt a year finding the reg code. :P

above dosent mean over your screen.

Welcome freloader. :)[/quote:2fzh3vwd]

This seems to be the most probable possibility for the moment, unless we get a better theory I consider this one to be true :P

thanks for the welcome