Hello mina

Hello everyone.
I’m kanou (29 years-old) and I am from France. I like dorama and japanime.
I discover silent library with a youtube’s link send by a friend and after a research by google, i found this board.
I think it’s awesome. I love this show and more exactly the batsu games.

I hope to like here.

PS: Sorry for my english if there are faults.

this is the first time i’ve seen the word "Japanime". it’s weird since "anime" already means japanese animation .

[quote="dragonuber":3525rpvh]it’s weird since "anime" already means japanese animation .[/quote:3525rpvh]
Not in Japan. It includes everything animated including Disney :hug:

well . i’m pretty sure he’s not in japan nor does he live there so that doesn’t apply . And i wouldn’t have said that if he said he’s from japan, but then again i don’t think i’ve ever seen a japanese person say the word japanime before.

[quote="dragonuber":jho6dhhu]this is the first time i’ve seen the word "Japanime". it’s weird since "anime" already means japanese animation .[/quote:jho6dhhu]

In France they say "Japanime" and "anime" ;)

But Japanime is more used by the media, television, etc

oh. they call it japanese animation in the media here. it’s kinda interesting.

hi kanou :hai:

and welcome here !

ps: je suis bien content pour toi car tu as pleins pleins de choses a mater ici
pps: si tu n’est pas deja tombé(e) dessus ,il y a hotarubi notre traductrice nationale ,qui fait des sous-titres français

sorry for the term "japanime". In france, we use more anime/japanime (jap + anime) than japanimation.
merci pychtor. oui, hotarubi fait du super boulot. je fais la trad de spy aussi mais ce n’est qu’en attendant sa version.

I think it’s funny you all ride on his legit use of ‘japanime’
but ignore his mispelling of the word ‘minna’
anyway bienvenue ;)