Hello, please welcome me :)

HI! I’m new, I just joined. I have no idea what this forum is about (something about jp game shows?), but it looks funky. 8) I hope to learn more about jp game shows then, they’ve always looked so fun! Anyway I’m from the UK, 21 :emo: Please to make your acquaintance!

wow…you’re one interesting guy, how come you registered in this particular site since you don’t have any Idea about Gaki no Tsukai?

anyways welcome aboard ;)

Welcome buddy! For starters I suggest you check out the High School Batsu Game in the Batsu Game section, I started with that one a few years ago. The Gaki No Tsukai crew is amazingly funny. I hope you will enjoy this site.
Let’s have a marathon of laughing. Ready… Set… GO! :D

P.S.
Greetings from Subotica, Serbia. Nice to meet you too! :bow:

Thanks for the welcome and suggestions ^^ I only joined because I wanted to download Denpa Shonen episodes haha. Never knew there was a forum dedicated to game shows.

[quote="incredibly_stupid":2fooqasw]Thanks for the welcome and suggestions ^^ I only joined because I wanted to download Denpa Shonen episodes haha. Never knew there was a forum dedicated to game shows.[/quote:2fooqasw]
well… this site is dedicated to the god of laughter (Downtown/Gaki no tsukai) however due to the lack of release, we sometime will also release other series but watching gaki no tsukai can really kill yourself (with laughter) and so we have a section called others but mostly our release is dedicated to the gaki no tsukai video 8)

basically pretty much what Joker said^

Hello all i am James…!
I am from USA.I have recently joined this forum. My friend tell me that this is most interesting forum and you discuss everything with everyone here. I hope you share and discuss everything with me. I like swimming,watch movies,eating spicy food and reading books.So lets be…friends! :inlove: :clap: 8)

ahm yea we discuss "everything" but 99% of the discussions here are based around Gaki No Tsukai :lol:

Hi friends my name is james . Am new in this forum site.I Am living in U.S.A. My hobby is music,watching movies and playing online games. My favorite movie is titanic…