Hello!

Hello all! It’s nice to meet you!

I find it really hard to introduce myself, but I will try!

My name is Anna and I’m from Norway! I’m currently 16 years old, and I have been watching Gaki No Tsukai for some years now. They will always make me laugh, and I have been rewatching the batsu-games for [i:99rgdkou]I have no idea how many times now[/i:99rgdkou]. I’m looking forward to spend my time here, and I will try to be as active as I can be, but it might be hard because of school and the language I’m learning.

Please take good care of me!

Anna, 16 years old from Norway, how can we not take a good care of you :P

Welcome to the site, hope you’ll be able to follow the live streaming on new year’s eve :)

[quote="Kanzaki":3fdqpvn2]Anna, 16 years old from Norway, how can we not take a good care of you :P

Welcome to the site, hope you’ll be able to follow the live streaming on new year’s eve :)[/quote:3fdqpvn2]
i am watching you closely kanzaki… afraid u turning into criminal !!!

btw welcome
just wanna make fun of kanzaki 8)

[quote="joker":2ep3ne18][quote="Kanzaki":2ep3ne18]Anna, 16 years old from Norway, how can we not take a good care of you :P

Welcome to the site, hope you’ll be able to follow the live streaming on new year’s eve :)[/quote:2ep3ne18]

btw welcome
just wanna make fun of kanzaki 8)[/quote:2ep3ne18]

Wtf do you mean a criminal :?:

[size=50:2ep3ne18]The age of consent in Norway is 16 btw lol[/size:2ep3ne18]

Welcome Anna… :clap:
lol Kanzaki :lol:

Thank you! I really hope I have the time to watch the live streaming! :)

[quote="joker":5cfc1led][quote="Kanzaki":5cfc1led]Anna, 16 years old from Norway, how can we not take a good care of you :P

Welcome to the site, hope you’ll be able to follow the live streaming on new year’s eve :)[/quote:5cfc1led]
i am watching you closely kanzaki… [b:5cfc1led]afraid u turning into criminal [/b:5cfc1led]!!!

btw welcome
just wanna make fun of kanzaki 8)[/quote:5cfc1led]

Too late joker, its just beyond that…

Hi Anna , welcome & have fun.

-We dont mind if u contribute on this topic : [url:5cfc1led]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=264[/url:5cfc1led]

[quote="Kanzaki":2xcktm8v][quote="joker":2xcktm8v][quote="Kanzaki":2xcktm8v]Anna, 16 years old from Norway, how can we not take a good care of you :P

Welcome to the site, hope you’ll be able to follow the live streaming on new year’s eve :)[/quote:2xcktm8v]

btw welcome
just wanna make fun of kanzaki 8)[/quote:2xcktm8v]

Wtf do you mean a criminal :?:

[size=50:2xcktm8v]The age of consent in Norway is 16 btw lol[/size:2xcktm8v][/quote:2xcktm8v]
why is the last message so small? omg omg omg my goodfriend kanzaki is gone now, and i will need to welcome the criminal version ]:) :devil: