Greetings from the Netherlands

Hello there ladies and gentleman

The name is Dr Vagax :bow:
I’m from, as you noticed from the Netherlands and i’m a 17 year old guy who likes to host game servers and to expand interesting projects like my own World of Vagax and Centration.

My first discover of Gaki no Tsukai was from a pretty long time ago around 2005 when i saw a few parts from the 2005 Batsu game, it was new years eve and this TV program was showing what other countries were showing around New Years Eve and as soon it was Japans turn they showed Gaki no Tsukai and the Batsu game, i was in tears at that time and i loved it. Years later on YouTube i found the exact same footage and i did some investigation about it, i ended up downloading all the Batsu games and such, spending a few nights watching them

And now i’m a huge fan of the show and their Batsu Games, i hope to hang around the forums a lot so i can keep up with the info they would be releasing about any new episodes or translation

Hello and welcome, drVagax !
If you need any help or have questions, feel free to send me a message :)

Welcome Dr Vagax. Hope you’ll enjoy being here… :clap:

Welkom Dr Vagax!

Make sure to also check out their other works (5 Rangers is a personal fav :rofl: )!
These guys are brilliant!!

Veel plezier hier!
(Have fun!)

Welkom op het forum!
Welcome to the forum Dr Vagax! I hope you have fun watching some great Downtown and Gaki clips! :)

Great thing that this community is very friendly and open to new users
Thank you for the replies :D