Hello from Sweden!

Hi there!

Lil´lady from Sweden, 28 years young (meh, I know, that is old;D), pre-school teacher and with a seriously sadistic streak when it comes to comedy. I feel like home here ^_^

I am realtively new to this forum (been more of a lurker for a long time). This has been a good place to look for information and such when I have not understood something or the other. Just have to say though that I have come to seriously HATE the "NOTICE" that pops up whenever I try to download something from many links. Hate. With a passion. Like, I will send Hamada your way if I am forced to see it again. I will tell him you kicked his dog. You loose. Hah!

I think the first time I saw anything from the Gaki-crew was either clips from high-school batsu or the chinko-machine tounge-twister game-thingie about a year ago or so. Now I have waaay to much space taken up by video in my computer. Google chrome + automatic download from youtube is made of pure gold. I now adore these guys and pretty much anything they have ever done.

I were in a severe depression some 8-9 months ago and only lived to work. The Gaki-boys have brought back purpose to my life. I have spent hours (nearly) each and every day laughing my heart out for months. I have found joy again. I owe it to them. They are excellent examples of why laughter is good.

I am trying to learn japanese. It is extremely fun. Especially since I understand more and more just by watching their shows. I can sit an watch un-subbed material and still laugh like a crazy horse, simply because they are awsome, body-language is universal, and I understand a few words. Yay! I am also saving money to go to Japan in 2017, I WILL make it!

Otherwise I spend my free time reading manga on the pretty internetz and follow some nice anime. And I play with my cat. But he is stupid. He sits on my keyboard when I watch Gaki. Movie stops. Happy cat, un-happy me. Hamada still wins :P

Anyhoo… I hope that this forum will live up to my expectations and I will try to deliver links to nice videos that I find on (very) weird places (like korean or chinese pages, but hey, what do you do when you find funny stuff on only those pages? :D ).

Lastly, I don´d have a tv. I have a computer. Swedish tv sucks. Japanese don´t. Computer wins.

Hi! and welcome, hope u have fun here! :D

Hello
Welcome & Have Fun
That cat isnt stupid ,he likes GnT series too.

One of the best introductory topic we’ve had in a while! Welcome to the forum ;)

Welcome! I am enjoying your enthusiasm, and your choice of avatar
Let me tell you, it’s also refreshing to see another fangirl around my own age for once… late 20s, represent.

you are not alone in being a swedish GnT fan…
och jag är oxå snart 28, har även planer på att åka till japan inom en snar framtid…
jag har tur att ha en kollega som bodde i japan i några år som lär mig lite japanska… :)

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome:D Makes me happy to be here.

Fuskis med kollega som kan hjälpa dig. Jag har precis köpt in James W. Heisigs böcker, Remembering the Kana och Remembering the Kanji 1 & 2. MYCKET bra böcker om man vill lära sig läsa och skriva japanska och några som jag mycket varmt rekommenderar vid egna studier;D Lärde mig hur man läser/skriver 40 kanji första kvällen jag satt med första kanjiboken. (upplägget är att lära sig läsa och skriva dem första och att lära sig uttalet senare (dvs bok 2))