ko ne che wah from BELIZE :)

hello fellow fans of downtown/gaki no tsukai
i discovered these guys several weeks ago and am hooked!
my cousin is going to japan to perform…she is being brought in by NKH TV and i am hoping she can get a chance to meet these guys or at least see their show or at least pick me up a tshirt :)
does anyone know if downtown or cocorico perform at NKH TV studios?

i’d also like to thank the guys that have done the subs in english…

thanks
belize 1

Welcome! It’s pretty cool that your cousin is going to Japan to perform. Gaki no Tsukai is on NTV which despite the name, is a different television channel, so she probably won’t run into them on the job :P But you never know!

hey paichu
thanks…yea it would have been cool if she could see them…she might even meet them and have no clue who they are or even appreciate them for the work they have done…
it would be nice to catch matsumoto and his classic stories "nastasha and his laser guns with a short cord"
ill see if she can at least pick me up a tshirt :lol:
thanks
belizean

[quote="belizean":25lnqed6]hello fellow fans of downtown/gaki no tsukai
i discovered these guys several weeks ago and am hooked!
my cousin is going to japan to perform…she is being brought in by NKH TV and i am hoping she can get a chance to meet these guys or at least see their show or at least pick me up a tshirt :)
does anyone know if downtown or cocorico perform at NKH TV studios?

i’d also like to thank the guys that have done the subs in english…

thanks
belize 1[/quote:25lnqed6]

you mean NHK tv , not NKH tv

well, downtown have many shows, that air on other channels different from NTV. and she may run into them if she’s lucky ;)

UPDATE:
They have reached Tokyo and the only report I got back so far is a picture of her wearing 'hello kitty" glasses! :bow:
there is still time
there is still hope

[quote="belizean":3vrabi8p]
there is still time
there is still hope[/quote:3vrabi8p]

:D