Love from Ireland~

Hallo everyone!
How are you? It’s nice to meet you! Please, do call me Pyocchan! I am a relatively new Gaki fan and I live in Dublin! (^w^) I hope to make good friends here even though I won’t be able to log on very often… OTL Sorry about that (^>^;) It’s wonderful to meet you!!

みんなこんにちは!私の名前は(ここに)ぴょっちゃんです!どうぞよろしくおねがいしま~す!私はアイルランドのダブリンから来た、日本語を勉強します。まだ高校生ですがもうすぐ大学に入ります。それから、日本語のミスを許してください!誰かと話したいです~こちらは日本語でおKのボードはありますか?あらずんば、しょうがないね~www
じゃ、ぴょっチャンアウト!

Hello Pyocchan! You seem really motivated… hope you’re going to have a lot of fun around here :hai:

welcome! hook me up with some Irish whiskey =) :nod:

Lol, thank you both very much~ Hope to see you around~

[quote="Ezoghoul":dbk2xxap]welcome! hook me up with some Irish whiskey =) :nod:[/quote:dbk2xxap]

I thought you would be more of a Guiness kind of guy :D

u know… i actually dont like beer at all. dark beers like guiness especially. i know i know…take away my man card… but i sure do love me some whiskey. Jameson irish whiskey to be exact.

[quote="Ezoghoul":3n37dygq]u know… i actually dont like beer at all. dark beers like guiness especially. i know i know…take away my man card… but i sure do love me some whiskey. Jameson irish whiskey to be exact.[/quote:3n37dygq]

Believe it or not, I don’t like beer either. Except a few brands like Corona and Heineken. I can’t stand any other brand… But I too sure do love me some whiskey :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve read somewhere that most men prefer whiskey over everything else.

you guys realize that you’re derailing this thread and turned it into something else do you ? :P

I’m in Ireland too! Didn’t think I would find anyone else who was into Gaki here :) :rofl:

Welcome TAAAAAAAAAAN :)

welcome :)

Welcome to the forum!