Gaki no Tsukai ga sukidesu!

Chichi yo semase! How’s everybody. I’m iDrift5 for the US. I’m new to the Gaki series, but I’ve watched all the batsu games from 2000-2011 at least three times since discovering them in December 2012. I love this series, it’s the best tv show I think I’ve ever seen. I don’t know why but when I here "Zenin Outoo" I can’t help burst out laughing. I don’t speak much Nihongo, but will try to help and contribute where I can. Just extremely happy I found this site. I love what you guys are doing to bring this content to the masses. Arigatoo gozaimashta. Ja mata.

Don’t get mad because you don’t understand it.
Most of the things in it were things said in batsu games.
I appreciate the welcome though.

You are welcome !

A lot of things to see here ,
enjoy your stay

:bow:

[quote="iDrift5":29b02k4w]Don’t get mad because you don’t understand it.
I appreciate the welcome though.[/quote:29b02k4w]

日本語能力試験を取った人に何を言うてはるんすかね・・・。
今後はなにも知らずに口をあけないようにしてね

[quote="iDrift5":2qut663r]Don’t get mad because you don’t understand it.
I appreciate the welcome though.[/quote:2qut663r]
日本語を分かっているからむかつく。うまく話せないなら使わないでください。

Wow, forum nazis in action. :whew:

Chill yo asses

[quote="GodzillaRadio":3lqgk76g]Wow, forum nazis in action. :whew:

Chill yo asses[/quote:3lqgk76g]

NAZIS?! Who said NAZIS?!
Where’s the Weisswurst and Bier?!

btw welcome! Things like Gaki no Tsukai should bring people closer, not make them cringe :D

the post should have been in english to begin with not everyone is a weibo, anyway welcome and enjoy your stay.

So for further notice. Anything that is posted on this site must be in English, even though the shows that the forum is here to discuss is in Japanese?

I don’t really want to aggravate things but could help pointing out

むかつくになる

isn’t grammatically correct anyway…

[quote="GodzillaRadio":3mgxwpfz]I don’t really want to aggravate things but could help pointing out

むかつくになる

isn’t grammatically correct anyway…[/quote:3mgxwpfz]
Yeah, it’s a verb, isn’t it? Fixed.

I just find mixing broken foreign language to normal speech extremely annoying. It feels like you’re talking to an over-enthusiastic teenage girl.