Best Regards from Germany

Hello everyone-

When I first watched the Highschool Batsu Game, about one year ago, I laughed my ass off and had to watch every single Batsu Game. Its just pure hilarious awesomeness. I have never seen something that crazy and funny before and can’t get enough of it. :)

I chose the name ‘Sawamura’ about five years ago after a certain character from an anime. When I watched the 2010 Spy Batsu game, I was surprised to see Ikki Sawamura(see my avatar) taking part in it.

I’m very looking forward to watch the fully subbed Batsu Game 2013, though, with my current Japanese skills, I would be able to understand a good amount, but at the moment, I prefer to watch it with subs.

See you around. :)

Guten Abend, wie geht es Ihnen?

Wilkommen am der Forum. ich lerne Deutsch, mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht.

Was ist der Platz? Der Platz ist nicht dot drüben.

Möchten Sie etwas essen? YUMMY ich nehme ein Schokoladentorte, ein Zitroneneis und ein Kaffee.

etc… etc… :rofl:

Haha not bad.

Wenn du magst, koennen wir uns "duzen"- Also du kannst ruhig "du" sagen. :)
[i:a829rcup][size=85:a829rcup](If you like, we can use the first-name terms and use "you".)[/size:a829rcup][/i:a829rcup]

Ich kenne viele Menschen aus der ganzen Welt, jedoch nicht viele, die Deutsch lernen. Darf ich fragen, wo du her kommst und wraum du Deutsch lernst?
[i:a829rcup][size=85:a829rcup](I know plenty of people around the globe, but not many, wo learn German. Am I able to ask, where you come from and why you learn German?)[/size:a829rcup][/i:a829rcup]

[quote="-Sawamura-":ux6oxf7k]Haha not bad.

Wenn du magst, koennen wir uns "duzen"- Also du kannst ruhig "du" sagen. :)
[i:ux6oxf7k][size=85:ux6oxf7k](If you like, we can use the first-name terms and use "you".)[/size:ux6oxf7k][/i:ux6oxf7k]

Ich kenne viele Menschen aus der ganzen Welt, jedoch nicht viele, die Deutsch lernen. Darf ich fragen, wo du her kommst und wraum du Deutsch lernst?
[i:ux6oxf7k][size=85:ux6oxf7k](I know plenty of people around the globe, but not many, wo learn German. Am I able to ask, where you come from and why you learn German?)[/size:ux6oxf7k][/i:ux6oxf7k][/quote:ux6oxf7k]

Gut Frage ! Ich komme aus Marokko aber ich wohne in Rennes, in Frankreich. Ich bin student ;)

I’m learning German because I’ve always loved listening to it - it has that special melody one loves in a language :) I’m currently looking for an engineering internship in Germany for this summer so I can improve my level.

(btw, jedoch = aber ? )

Servus, dann sag ich mal willkommen hier ;D

Du wirst hier sogar dem ein oder anderen Deutschen über den Weg laufen, hehe.

Welcome Sawamura! Pleasure to have you!

Willkommen im Forum.

[quote:retgjmdm](btw, jedoch = aber ? )[/quote:retgjmdm]
correct, they are synonymous

[quote="Kanzaki":16bqytua]I’m learning German because I’ve always loved listening to it - it has that special melody one loves in a language :) I’m currently looking for an engineering internship in Germany for this summer so I can improve my level.[/quote:16bqytua]

Interesting. What major are you looking for? Im curious- Why Germany? :D

Thanks everyone. :)

[quote="-Sawamura-":9aix3o8y][quote="Kanzaki":9aix3o8y]I’m learning German because I’ve always loved listening to it - it has that special melody one loves in a language :) I’m currently looking for an engineering internship in Germany for this summer so I can improve my level.[/quote:9aix3o8y]

Interesting. What major are you looking for? Im curious- Why Germany? :D

Thanks everyone. :)[/quote:9aix3o8y]

My major is Materials Science Engineering, so I’m looking for something in the semiconductor field (photovoltaics, etc)

Why Germany? It’s the world leader in the field :)

Greetings from and to germany :)

Interesting. Many Germans are around here. Looks like I’m not the only one, who likes the Batsu Games in Germany… And is crazy enough to watch and understand it. :D

Beste Gruesse an alle Deutschen Poster. :)

Als ik in het Nederlands praat, verstaan jullie Duitsers mij dan?
(If i’m talking in Dutch, can you Germans understand me? :) )

ja zeker. ;)

Check the Gaki Map … loads of guys from Germany here ;)

I’m waiting for the moment to meet somebody in real life, who is a Gaki-Fan without having me to show everything gaki-related :D

Greetings from Germany, NRW

Grüße aus Bochum :D

Moooin aus einem kleinen, nicht erwähnenswerten Dorf im Süden =)

Bochum? Ich komme aus Dortmund :D
Ich bin regelmäßig in Bochum (und anderen Städten, die ich mit meinem Ticket besuchen kann: Düsseldorf, Essen, Duisburg und so weiter), denn ihr habt das beste Sushi, dass ich bisher in NRW gegessen habe :)

It’s sure amazing how many users from Germany are registered here. Greetings from the north of Germany.

Hi, Düsseldorf ist auch am Start