Hello there!

Hey there, I’m SJKaarosu, I’m from the UK and used to lurk this forum, I signed up a few weeks ago but never made an intro, anyways, I knew about Downtown due to idol groups I like appeared on Hey Hey Hey, and when a friend showed a Gaki no Tsukai Pie Hell I recognised them and enjoyed it very much and watched a bit more of them until I stopped, I watched Silent Library after a few months (or was it a year?) and that’s where my addiction came into play and started watching ALL their yearly batsu games staying up late at night :D Then went onto chasing a ton of Gaki, Lincoln and some others and never got bored of it lol

I stopped learning japanese years ago, I wouldn’t even say I was fluent then but I wish I had continued because I’d love to understand the shows, which is why if anyone translates any of Gaki/Lincoln etc. and wants a subber~ I’m here :D

Umm… sorry for the long intro?

Heya,

Welcome from out the shadows of lurkdom! Any assistance in subbing the show is certainly appreciated. Thank you for any contributions/support. :)

Hey!! [b:39imis33]SJKaarosu[/b:39imis33], ma man!!!

Welcome to the forum. Have fun, and if you need something, just ask :clap: :clap: :clap:

You pretty much described how my GNT addiction was created, trough I’ve saw the ‘‘Ten Ten’’ part of the High School Batsu years ago, it was last year when I saw the Silent Library series, from that day I developed an addiction for Gaki No Tsukai and therefore a dream of visiting Japan someday.

So anyway, we hope to see you around :)

[quote="VideogameDC":8gztwrv8]I’ve saw the ‘‘Ten Ten’’ part of the High School Batsu years ago[/quote:8gztwrv8]
That’s how my brother found out about Gaki no Tsukai, too!
I discovered them from Chinko Episode posted on YouTube, too! :)