Gaki no Tsukai is slowly taking over my life!!~

Hi i’m a big fan of downtown shows and gaki no tsukai and I’m from manchester in the UK

I only just discovered this forum having been interested in gaki and downtown for quite some time now :)

I hope I meet some cool people and get some discussion going!

Hi [b:1c04sbb6]Tynx[/b:1c04sbb6] Welcome to the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is many people from the UK here, I’m sure they’re going to reply this topic soon.

Have fun!! :bow:

Hey welcome! Yeah fellow Brit here. Enjoy the forum! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome you two :) I hope to enjoy as much as possible, in fact i’m watching gaki whilst writing this :P

Welcome home!

I only watched the no-laughing games untill a few weeks ago, when I downloaded a lot of GnT videos from here and now I always have the gaki no tsukai folder open and play a video on my second monitor while I do other things.

It’s like… "Matsumoto’s background noise", it’s great!

Ahah I only have the batsu games and absolutely tasty ones downloaded I dunno where to find some new ones!!

And I wish I had a second monitor to do that haha!!

Endo is my favourite, I started watching last cinderella just cause he’s in it!! who are your favourite characters?

Welcome! :)
Hope you enjoy your time here!
You can find the direct downloads in the various sections. There’s also a huge torrent with both subbed and unsubbed episodes

Since you like gaki no tsukai, check out gottsu ee kanji and lincoln as well!

Here’s a couple of meaty threads to start building your collection from :)

Various Subbed Episodes on MEGA:

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4604

Subbed and Unsubbed Episodes 1989 - 2013

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5246

[quote="soudou":222g6xm7]Subbed and Unsubbed Episodes 1989 - 2013

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5246[/quote:222g6xm7]

With that and this (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4489) now my hard drive is full

"Thank you" xD

Thanks so much for the links guys, is there any faster way to dl episode 1-400 and is there any links to episode after that??

[quote="Tynx":2l48puvf]Thanks so much for the links guys, is there any faster way to dl episode 1-400 and is there any links to episode after that??[/quote:2l48puvf]

Personally I’d just go for the 1989 - 2013 torrent linked in the thread above. It includes episodes 1 ~ 400 and all the rest after that past 1000 up until the most recent ones in 2014 (which you can grab individually from the relevant threads in the Videos > Gaki section of the forum).

[quote="soudou":924e5rtd][quote="Tynx":924e5rtd]Thanks so much for the links guys, is there any faster way to dl episode 1-400 and is there any links to episode after that??[/quote:924e5rtd]

Personally I’d just go for the 1989 - 2013 torrent linked in the thread above. It includes episodes 1 ~ 400 and all the rest after that past 1000 up until the most recent ones in 2014 (which you can grab individually from the relevant threads in the Videos > Gaki section of the forum).[/quote:924e5rtd]

Yeah i’ve started downloading it haha are the episodes in order or do I have to organise them myself??

[quote="Tynx":1mm6s81w]Yeah i’ve started downloading it haha are the episodes in order or do I have to organise them myself??[/quote:1mm6s81w]

The torrent is in themed categories e.g. Absolutely Tasty, Kiki etc. and then split into either Raw or Subbed. Then there’s a folder for episodes that don’t fall under a theme. There’s also a document I think with a list of everything.

[quote="soudou":123vwcei][quote="Tynx":123vwcei]Yeah i’ve started downloading it haha are the episodes in order or do I have to organise them myself??[/quote:123vwcei]

The torrent is in themed categories e.g. Absolutely Tasty, Kiki etc. and then split into either Raw or Subbed. Then there’s a folder for episodes that don’t fall under a theme. There’s also a document I think with a list of everything.[/quote:123vwcei]

I’ve always wondered… how is Gaki no Tsukai aired?

Is it a 20 min daily show and they do one different time each day? At first I thought that the subbed videos where just cropped out of a longer video, but then I started noticing that they were all around 20 minutes long and they have a credits roll in the end… and now downloading this torrent and files it seems that each 20 min video is a full episode.

It’s a 20 minute weekly show (Airs sundays on NTV), they sometimes do little batsus or go against each other on competitions. Apart from the ‘‘24 hour batsus’’, they never made episodes longer than 20 minutes as far as I know.

Yeah VideoGameDC is right, it’s a half hour weekly show but 10 minutes of that is taken up by commercial ad breaks which people crop out.

That’s why I said ‘‘20 minute show’’ :D

[quote="VideogameDC":1emrti2y]That’s why I said ‘‘20 minute show’’ :D[/quote:1emrti2y]

Haha I see, because they asked if it was cropped from something longer I thought I’d say what was cut out, but you got it covered :D

Finally got something right :D :D :D

Congratulations [b:21vvv3f8]VideogameDC[/b:21vvv3f8], finally you got something right :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: